• 2Pacalypse Now

• Strictly 4 My Niggaz

• Thug Life

• Me Against The World

• All Eyez On Me

• 7 Day Theory

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only posthumous song i even play is the one with Oakland's Keyshia cole

I didn't partake in his posthumous material cuz I had ALL that makaveli shit from napster, and the original versions were much better. The new shit sounded processed and inauthentic

Yeah, I was living in NYC in 97 after he died. All of the posthumous Makaveli stuff was on 125th st before Eminem got involved with remixing his music.

Dont get it twisted , shit dont stop, under pressure & street fame awful songs. Rest of the album is good.
Out of the list Goldie made , Thug life is Pac weakest album.

Pac first album had Brenda got a baby. Thats probably Pac most famous song when it comes to storytelling and maybe overall.

He was very politcal on his first album, thats the Pac we all love. Words of Wisdom and Violent for example. He was on his Ice Cube shit.

Spittin the truth with songs like Soulja Story & Trapped.

He held his own, no wack ass Outlawz or Thug Life niggaz.

I cant even vote for anything on that list, it feels wrong they are all dope...

Though other than the odd song most posthumous after Better Dayz were wack, even if Pac's lyrics were dope...

Thankfully theres tons of original tunes and unreleased material on YouTube so you dont have to listen to those albums...

Most of that album is good I don't get why people are still voting for it.

Bury Me A G
Under Pressure
Str8 Ballin
How Long Will They Mourn Me?
Stay True
Don't Get It Twisted
Street Fame
Them niggas were ass. Only pac had decent verses

The thing was pac was a rolling stone..he wasn't really based in 1 place so he just picked up niggas as he went. He wasn't looking for real artists. He didn't have time. He cobbled together street niggas who were down and loyal

I don't think the Thug Life guys were as bad as y'all say. Mopreme, Big Syke and Stretch were all solid and didn't ruin songs like the Outlawz did at times. Also someone mentioned that Pac was speaking on social issues and all that early on which is fine but musically his best work came later with better production on MAtW and AEOM. Even his flows and skills improved over time.

Back