Welcome To aBlackWeb

2K25 NBA Summer League

Sarr should not take threes off the dribble right now

C&S only
He made them in the first summer league game. I am ok with him taking it in summer league. Test the limits.
Sarr saw my post and said “Bet”

Rough summer league for our boy. I am still ok with the shot selection in Summer League, but once the season starts, they need to streamline that shit. I called him Nic Claxton for a reason.

Rough summer league for our boy. I am still ok with the shot selection in Summer League, but once the season starts, they need to streamline that shit. I called him Nic Claxton for a reason.
lol

Only work on what you actually going to do next season

He’s only going to be left open in the corner or as a trailer

Should’ve just did most of his work within the arc but as rough as it was for Sarr I do know the guard play did him no favors so I’m taking this with a grain of salt

But I mean it’s fine just work on the mid range and he’ll be good

He got Valanciunas there to bang in the paint

Give it 3 seasons and he’ll blow claxton allegations out the water

(😬 playing for the wizards makes me scared though)

lol

Only work on what you actually going to do next season

He’s only going to be left open in the corner or as a trailer

Should’ve just did most of his work within the arc but as rough as it was for Sarr I do know the guard play did him no favors so I’m taking this with a grain of salt

But I mean it’s fine just work on the mid range and he’ll be good

He got Valanciunas there to bang in the paint

Give it 3 seasons and he’ll blow claxton allegations out the water

(😬 playing for the wizards makes me scared though)

The good thing for Sarr is we all knew this way before the draft....if there wasn't a question about his offensive game he would've been the consensus number 1 pick

It was always about the upside and if he could come around offensively to match the value he brings defensively

I actually think Washington is a good place for him.....Don't have to worry about being good anytime soon, plenty of time to develop and explore the real estate, low key team that nobody talks about, playing with a center like JV to take some pressure....but I understand that means putting your faith into a franchise that has been mostly incompetent

You should be able bring him along slowly and work on his offensive skillset without expecting too much early on if you have a good developmental plan in place

The good thing for Sarr is we all knew this way before the draft....if there wasn't a question about his offensive game he would've been the consensus number 1 pick

It was always about the upside and if he could come around offensively to match the value he brings defensively

I actually think Washington is a good place for him.....Don't have to worry about being good anytime soon, plenty of time to develop and explore the real estate, low key team that nobody talks about, playing with a center like JV to take some pressure....but I understand that means putting your faith into a franchise that has been mostly incompetent

You should be able bring him along slowly and work on his offensive skillset without expecting too much early on if you have a good developmental plan in place
I like the idea of Sarr coming up with
Carrington bilal and who they get next lottery it’s just hard to trust Washington as an organization right now

But as you said there’s no pressure to win

Even if Sarr is a high level defensive player with mediocre offense that’s enough for me

Compromised mfer.

Speaking of Vecenie, @Sony Montana he was really high on Isaiah Stevens. Did u see the same thing too? The summer league stats look great. The College stats look great too. Looks like the height is the main issue.
Yeah I REALLY like Stevens man

He’s been great at being a pass first guard who only takes shots when they are great ones

It’s even better that he’s been incredibly accurate shooting

I was bummed out finding out he’s only 6ft tall but I don’t even mind it

Zyon pullin is way more athletic than him and hes 6’4 but I would pick Stevens over him because he’s genuinely a great floor general

This team is so starved for a playmaking PG that I would give him that deal

You can catch him and the rest of the Heat at the G league championship tonight 🤩

Back