Welcome To aBlackWeb

2K25 NBA Summer League

I’m rooting for Risacher to prove a lot of the haters wrong. I don’t think he is a number 1 guy, but I do think he can be a solid to good NBA player.

On another note, it must be a lot of cursing because they are censoring the sound like crazy to this game. lol.

Oh yeah that hawks/Wizards game might’ve been the most angry I ever been watching a SL game

Having to watch the wizards play was fucking terrible

I had to watch Sarr in his first NBA action play with nobody who can pass him the ball effectively or much at all. Then when he got the ball the hawks were doubling him on the catch like bitches lol

Having to watch the shitstain Johnny Davis look off Sarr over and over even in transition was gross. Cut him. If you struggling in year 3 summer league then the NBA isn’t for you. Bub carrington is twice the player he is while being 4 years younger lol

Eugene Omoruyi was out there as a 6’6 PF and he’s legit one of the worst players I ever watched.

Having to watch Sarr play with a team full of bums with low IQ or suck is rough. I might only watch Sarr one more time because this wizards team is offensive as hell

I had to watch Sarr in his first NBA action play with nobody who can pass him the ball effectively or much at all. Then when he got the ball the hawks were doubling him on the catch like bitches lol

Having to watch Sarr play with a team full of bums with low IQ or suck is rough. I might only watch Sarr one more time because this wizards team is offensive as hell
I know the Wizards are hard capped at the 1st apron and have just under 10 mil to spend. But if Tyus Jones' market has dried up, would make alot of sense to bring him back. Dont want OUR boy Sarr having to deal with Poole and Co next season.

I know the Wizards are hard capped at the 1st apron and have just under 10 mil to spend. But if Tyus Jones' market has dried up, would make alot of sense to bring him back. Dont want OUR boy Sarr having to deal with Poole and Co next season.
It was so bad last night I looked forward to him playing with Poole

But yeah those rumors of tyus being in a sign and trade need to stop

Bring him back

thats-my-son-john-mulaney.gif

Back