Welcome To aBlackWeb

28 Day Check Ins for your relationship

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
I was watching this video where this guy said him and his gf come together every 28 days and discuss any issues in their relationship and future goals for their relationship and individually. Are you down to doing something like this or do you already do something like this?

Sounds more like a company merger than a relationship. Good luck doing that for an entire year. If you can't learn your partner through what's NOT said, you have bigger problems 🤣🥶

Disagree. I stress communication with my chick. It aint scheduled, but we do have talks. There's a lot you can't learn from what's not said. I rather she hit me with a grenade every now and then than a fucking nuke in 5 months. Come to find out she got all this pent up shit on her mind building for months thinkin I'm psychic.

I was watching this video where this guy said him and his gf come together every 28 days and discuss any issues in their relationship and future goals for their relationship and individually. Are you down to doing something like this or do you already do something like this?
Needs a bit excessive if this has to be a monthly thing or they are horrible at communicating to eachother.

I like the idea of check-ins , but every 28 days? Gross. I remember seeing a couple that did something similar, where they talk about their relationship and personal goals and the steps they take towards them every week. Their relationship seemed so stringent and like they were competing with each other, on top of flexing for social media. I can't help but feel when shit goes left for one of them, it's only a matter of time before the other leaves.

naw....i read a couple books that mentioned shit like this for accountability and building trust back

shit mentioned everything from tracking each others phones to keeping written itineraries and receipts for every purchase

the whole idea pissed me off so much i refused to read any deeper lol....i cant take that shit serious

we got halfway thru one workbook that was supposed to be 1 page weekly...and it was just 10 questions to ask each other...shit was more of a therapy session but it was cool.... a monthly report, nah

Back