Welcome To aBlackWeb

27-year-old man, citing constant rejections, threatened to kill 'as many girls as I see

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
christopher-wayne-cleary.jpg

Police arrested a Colorado man over the weekend who allegedly threatened to kill "as many girls as I see" in a mass shooting.

Christopher Cleary, 27, allegedly told police that he planned targeting women in a public shooting because he's a virgin who has been rejected too many times, according to the Provo Police Department.

Police located Cleary in Provo, Utah, on Saturday and questioned him in connection with various threats made online, including one in which he allegedly said he was "planning on shooting up a public place soon," according to a probable cause statement.

"All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me," he wrote in a Facebook post, according to police. "I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter."

"I'm ready to die and all the girls the turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see," he added, according to police.

Police said the investigation concerned several agencies in Colorado.

"An additional concern had to do with several Women's Marches taking place in various locations throughout the state today, including a march in Provo, and another in Salt Lake City," the arresting officer wrote in a statement. "The Probation Office contacted me and let me know that this is a pattern of behavior with Cleary."

Cleary, who was on probation for stalking and threatening a woman, was arrested for violating probation and making threats of terrorism, according to police.

He allegedly admitted to making the threats while in custody, telling officers he was upset and not thinking clearly when he did so, police said in the statement.

Cleary also made suicidal comments and told investigators that he had some kind of "impulse disorder," according to the statement.

I'mma say it again: the solution to a lot of this is to legalize prostitution. There's a lotta young cats out there that's awkward and frustrated 'cause chicks ain't feelin' them and they end up sexually frustrated. This emo, self-centered, everybody gets a trophy, entitled ass generation can't cope with rejection and since these new dudes is Charmin they don't know how to brush shit off their shoulder and keep on moving.

The solution is to make pussy just a financial transaction away for them. You ain't gettin no leg from the cute cashier at work? Fuck her, go holler at a broad at the brothel down the way and get you some trim.

I'mma say it again: the solution to a lot of this is to legalize prostitution. There's a lotta young cats out there that's awkward and frustrated 'cause chicks ain't feelin' them and they end up sexually frustrated. This emo, self-centered, everybody gets a trophy, entitled ass generation can't cope with rejection and since these new dudes is Charmin they don't know how to brush shit off their shoulder and keep on moving.

The solution is to make pussy just a financial transaction away for them. You ain't gettin no leg from the cute cashier at work? Fuck her, go holler at a broad at the brothel down the way and get you some trim.

Thing is its so open they could be getting some. But there is a stigma and nobody wants to be front page for soliciting prostitutes. I really dont know why it cant be regulated like in Nevada. Seems much more logical.

That won't solve the problem because pussy that you pay for is different to pussy you get because the girl wants to give it to you.

Thing is its so open they could be getting some. But there is a stigma and nobody wants to be front page for soliciting prostitutes. I really dont know why it cant be regulated like in Nevada. Seems much more logical.
Fuck what you heard.
Already told wifey God forbid we split but I'm getting a Dominican chick and prostitutes.

No woman will ever get close to me again unless we fuckin.

That won't solve the problem because pussy that you pay for is different to pussy you get because the girl wants to give it to you.

One of the common complaints from these cats like this is that they're still virgins. Elliot Roger was an entitled, sexually frustrated virgin. Alek Minassian was known to be socially awkward and also a virgin. And now this dude; a socially awkward, sexually frustrated virgin.

The whole "incel" movement could use a trip to a brothel or wherever as long as it's legal. Right now it's not and getting caught with a hooker can mean getting your face on some local website that shames men for being caught soliciting prostitutes or, even worse, it could mean sex offender registration.

Legalize it and give these men an option, even if it's not the way they would like to lose their virginity, the option to do so would still be there.

One of the common complaints from these cats like this is that they're still virgins. Elliot Roger was an entitled, sexually frustrated virgin. Alek Minassian was known to be socially awkward and also a virgin. And now this dude; a socially awkward, sexually frustrated virgin.

The whole "incel" movement could use a trip to a brothel or wherever as long as it's legal. Right now it's not and getting caught with a hooker can mean getting your face on some local website that shames men for being caught with hookers or, even worse, it could mean sex offender registration.

Legalize it and give these men an option, even if it's not the way they would like to lose their virginity, the option to do so would still be there.

Your problem is that you see sex only as a physical release. There's a lotta stuff goin' on mentally before, durin' and after sex and as I've said in my last post if you can only sleep with women who you pay, that would be something that you're conscious of and I don't think it'd solve the problem at all

Your problem is that you see sex only as a physical release. There's a lotta stuff goin' on mentally before, durin' and after sex and as I've said in my last post if you can only sleep with women who you pay, that would be something that you're conscious of and I don't think it'd solve the problem at all

Remove the barriers and social stigma around prostitution and they likely won't care if Karen in the food court ain't feelin' 'em 'cause they're just a paycheck away from "Bambii" fucking the daylights outta 'em.

Remove the barriers and social stigma around prostitution and they likely won't care if Karen in the food court ain't feelin' 'em 'cause they're just a paycheck away from "Bambii" fucking the daylights outta 'em.

That's not true at all because you keep discountin' the social and psychological aspect of sex and male-female courtin'. If it were as simple as 'just go to a prostitute' there'd be far fewer rapes.

That's not true at all because you keep discountin' the social and psychological aspect of sex and male-female courtin'. If it were as simple as 'just go to a prostitute' there'd be far fewer rapes.
How many dudes have the same energy before and after they smash?

Back