Welcome To aBlackWeb

22 year old killed by police

Judge Dread

A16B0AFC-EC38-41C0-9D1C-8903124D6A54.jpeg A 22-year-old woman who was shot and killed by police after crashing into an officer with her car was an aspiring lawyer, her relatives have said.

Her car then swerved across the road and crashed.

Ms Hithon was taken to a nearby hospital where she died of her wounds.

The police officer she hit, David Cajuso, has been released from hospital and is recovering at home, the Miami Beach police department said.

Miami Herald[/a], investigators believe Ms Hithon and her friend, who got out of the car before she accelerated, had been drinking heavily.

In social media footage of the shooting, one bystander can be heard saying the driver was "drunk as sh**."

Cary Hithon said his daughter's actions were "out of character."

She had recently transferred from Hampton University in Virginia to Temple University in Philadelphia and was expected to graduate with a degree in political sciences.

Prosecutors have opened an inquiry into whether police acted lawfully in shooting and killing Ms Hithon.

Not one of the people we should be upset about, she accelerated and hit a mf'er so it was justifiable. You driving at me at a high speed I'm firing at you too.

Not one of the people we should be upset about, she accelerated and hit a mf'er so it was justifiable. You driving at me at a high speed I'm firing at you too.
So a person can shoot and kill a cop and be captured but a drunk driver should be shot and killed for ramming a police car?

So a person can shoot and kill a cop and be captured but a drunk driver should be shot and killed for ramming a police car?

She was using her car as a weapon, she didn't ram a police car she actually rammed the person. I can't be upset at this one. There are a lot of these shootings to be outraged about but this isn't one of them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-driving-22-aspiring-lawyer-article-1.3553039

(Video inside link)

The 22-year-old woman set to start at Temple University was shot and killed by a Florida police officer while celebrating her birthday, relatives and officials said Monday.

The Miami Beach police officer opened fire on Maryland native Cariann Hithon about a second after she knocked another cop off his feet during what appeared to be a mad-dash attempt to escape a crash Sunday evening.

Police said two officers walked up to the first crash site after Hithon ran a red light and hit another car in an intersection.

miami11n-1-web.jpg

Witnesses soon surrounded her black BMW with one man urging her to step out of the car. Another bystander can be heard laughing that the driver was "drunk as s--t," according to footage that surfaced on Instagram. Without warning, she lunged forward and clipped the cop.

Video of the deadly clash shows the other officer wasted no time pointing his weapon at Hithon and firing at least three shots. At least one bullet struck Hithon, causing her to lose control of the BMW car and crash into another vehicle down the block.

"She's going to jail," another bystander cringed after watching the chaos unfold.

Police and medics tried to save Hithon, but she died at a nearby hospital.

Hithon’s grief-stricken father said the bizarre circumstances leading up to the police shooting was “out of character” for his daughter — who aspired to be a lawyer.

“You can’t help but have a little bit of despair and anguish behind something like this because you don’t understand how it could happen,” Cary Hithon told WFOR-TV.

Hithon faced a scattering of police encounters before her death.

The Miami Herald reports, citing Virginia criminal records, that she was never convicted on charges of assault, battery, marijuana possession and showing a cop a fake ID.

The Philly school confirmed Monday that Hithon recently transferred to Temple to study political science, while the Herald reports she previously attended Hampton University in Virginia.

She joined Temple after completing a University of California leadership fellowship, officials said.

“We await all the facts as this is still a breaking story, but our thoughts are with Cariann’s friends and family during this tremendously difficult time,” Temple spokeswoman Sarah Madaus said in a statement.

“We are so proud and grateful to have had her as a Temple Owl.”

Before we continue this you wanted to be a police officer right ? I am not saying she was right at all but maybe things aren’t as clear as you are making it. She was drunk while operation a vehicle which is clearly wrong and illegal but she didn’t have to die.

Such a shame

She was a cutie also.

Teach ya kids the responsibilities of drinking before they learn it from friends and incidents such as these

Before we continue this you wanted to be a police officer right ? I am not saying she was right at all but maybe things aren’t as clear as you are making it. She was drunk while operation a vehicle which is clearly wrong and illegal but she didn’t have to die.

She tried to kill a cop by running him over, drunk or not she caused that and they responded. Sad that she lost her life but even if it was a civilian it would be justified cause their life was in danger.

I be the first mf'er to condemn the unjustified shootings but this isn't one of them.

Back