21 Year Old Opens Prep School for Troubled Youth

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Mar 29, 2017
gaza

Cliff notes: bought school 35,000 square feet (25 classrooms) in Albany, GA.
School teaches...
(1) survival skills (as a Vet, that's crucial)
(2) automotive skills (repair/maintenance)
(3) stopping recidivism (criminal reoffense)
(4) diet/health/nutrition
(5) remedial academic courses

this is tough....i'd love to be involved in something like this in my city

there's so many important life skills that are left out of traditional school and not always taught at home

didnt have time to watch right now but im interested to hear plans on how something like this survives....like what is funding it?

his personal journey is probably not a very common one

there's so many important life skills that are left out of traditional school and not always taught at home

didnt have time to watch right now but im interested to hear plans on how something like this survives....like what is funding it?

Basic life skills is def not being taught at home. It lacked off for our generation and now we grown we have less to pass down when it comes to life skills.

I talked about it before when I asked my lil cousin for a damn screwdriver.

Basic life skills is def not being taught at home. It lacked off for our generation and now we grown we have less to pass down when it comes to life skills.

I talked about it before when I asked my lil cousin for a damn screwdriver.

yeah smh....shit always hits me in the face when im around white guys....the country ones anyway

them mf's can do everything themselves....a lot of us that grew up with no dad around never saw or learned any of that shit (just working on things in the house, cars, etc......thats not even getting into managing money or credit or any of that)

they always look puzzled when I dont know what this is or how to do that lol....they cant fathom just paying dope fiends $20 to change the water heater or fix a pipe or throw some brakes on our cash car lol

shit really left a lot of men at a huge disadvantage out here

In the Roland Martin interview he said the funding comes from donations.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
yeah smh....shit always hits me in the face when im around white guys....the country ones anyway

them mf's can do everything themselves....a lot of us that grew up with no dad around never saw or learned any of that shit (just working on things in the house, cars, etc......thats not even getting into managing money or credit or any of that)

they always look puzzled when I dont know what this is or how to do that lol....they cant fathom just paying dope fiends $20 to change the water heater or fix a pipe or throw some brakes on our cash car lol

shit really left a lot of men at a huge disadvantage out here

We gotta be honest with ourselves when it comes to some of the shit we're missing as far as men with not having fathers or father figures around.

I mean I grew up with my grandfather around who could fix a lot shit around the house. I know he tiled the bathroom floor in his house. Could he have taught me all that shit, yes, but I wanted to be outside and run the streets. I wasn't interested in learning that shit at that age. I would've been pissed at that age and not retained any of that if he forced me to stay in the house and help him with that shit. I'm just being honest when I say that.

Now that own 2 houses I wish I did know some of that stuff but I don't regret not knowing it because the path I chose for me has allowed me to own 2 houses.

I miss the bold like shit. I still take my car and my wife around my way to get a crackhead to wash it cause they put a lot into washing that car for $10-20. I want to go pick them up sometimes and bring them to my house to cut my grass but I ain't doing all that. Too much back and forth driving when the money I saved to pay the crackhead for cheap is going into the gas tank so I really didn't save a damn penny.

• Haha
yeah it sounds crazy now but thats just how we got by.....most of them crack heads had decent jobs at one point and still carry the skills

I dont have any regrets its just a reminder sometimes of what was actually lost, aside from any relationship or "good times" I may have been missing.

Im hard headed and dont like asking for help either, so I've always either had to come off money or take extra long figuring some shit out while im fixing it for the first time lol....going back to lowes 3 times in one day and shit

yeah it sounds crazy now but thats just how we got by.....most of them crack heads had decent jobs at one point and still carry the skills

I dont have any regrets its just a reminder sometimes of what was actually lost, aside from any relationship or "good times" I may have been missing.

Im hard headed and dont like asking for help either, so I've always either had to come off money or take extra long figuring some shit out while im fixing it for the first time lol....going back to lowes 3 times in one day and shit

The bold me fucking my whole damn day up LLS. I be like the fuck kind of directions is these. After I finally get the shit right I'm like wasn't shit wrong with the directions I was just retarded on how to put this shit together cause that ain't what I do.