Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage arrested by ICE ( Actually from the UK)

Why they keep talking about this niggas freedom. He can't make music in London?
First of all ICE is a mess right now but more simply imagine if someone removed u tonight from the US...how u adjusting ....btw u heard any new Shyne music lately?

First of all ICE is a mess right now but more simply imagine if someone removed u tonight from the US...how u adjusting ....btw u heard any new Shyne music lately?
1) 21 has money. He could front a months stay at a extended resort while he got his affairs in order. I'm sure it would be uncomfortable but he ain't going to jail.

2) 21 is far more relavemt then shyne has ever beem

1) 21 has money. He could front a months stay at a extended resort while he got his affairs in order. I'm sure it would be uncomfortable but he ain't going to jail.

U think he gonna bail out ? Lmao

Shyne also was in prison for like 20yrs before he got deported

He had to serve a long bid 1st
That’s how it works....ICE spokesman said that somehow they missed it when he got booked in 2014 or he would be gotten the same treatment serve ur time then it’s deportation upon release

51392159_2236461033073030_5879341518442987520_n.jpg

the inanet aint shit bruh

The UK entertainment industry doesn't care about black people that's why they all move to America.

Back