Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage arrested by ICE ( Actually from the UK)

Under special circumstances he might be able to enter the US to work aka tour but won’t be able to live here ....if he can finesse that...he can move to Toronto and be straight

Unless extraordinary circumstances once u get the boot u gone
I guess I got some cousins named extraordinary circumstances then.
Niggaz got deported and was back within a couple months like ICE ain't shit but a muhfuckin tea to them

Well, we kno record labels will do nefarious things to obtain an artist's publishing/masters since it can be a lucrative source of income

Michael Jackson buys Beatles publishing, not long after accusations & allegations

Prince gets back ownership of his catalog, not long after he's deceased

I won't go as far as conspiracy, but ion believe in coincidence
:dfbruh: You compared 21 savage having his masters, to Prince and MJ owning their catalog?? Mann i'm off this for tonight, yall got it.

Last edited:
How they get back in?
Either by ship or falsified documents I don't have the foggiest
Where there's a will there's a way
Wouldn't be surprised if one of em call me right now from a local number talking some ________ bullshit

Either by ship or falsified documents I don't have the foggiest
Where there's a will there's a way
Wouldn't be surprised if one of em call me right now from a local number talking some ________ bullshit
I figured as much lol it’s gonna be hard for a night like 21 Savage to hide on a cargo ship

Tbh I'd be surprised if they did report him. With as much money as he generates and probably/maybe made some donations through the years. I'm sure he will be fine but still one of the most unexpected news stories I've ever heard and pretty funny.

I figured as much lol it’s gonna be hard for a night like 21 Savage to hide on a cargo ship
Yea true of course
My point was more towards niggaz that been hopping their ass back over here after being deported. Never thought shit was possible till it happened

Yea true of course
My point was more towards niggaz that been hopping their ass back over here after being deported. Never thought shit was possible till it happened
Nah that happens often lol I know a few right now who are on their 2nd 3rd tour

Back