Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW 21 Savage - american dream

how does that explain Drake threads going multi-diamond tho
Trust me these ol heads aint up on no damn 21 Savage, Drake the biggest rapper of this gen they aint got no choice but to throw their haterade all over Drake threads...this why i dont come on here to discuss music on ABW..just washed opinions because "rap is dead..blah blah blah the south trash...drake aint hiphop"..

Album jamming tho. Def fw it.

Last edited:
Trust me these ol heads aint up on no damn 21 Savage, Drake the biggest rapper of this gen they aint got no choice but to throw their haterade all over Drake threads...this why i dont come on here to discuss music on ABW..just washed opinions because "rap is dead..blah blah blah"..

Album jamming tho. Def fw it.

What exactly do we consider "old heads"? I just think its funny that certain folk arent up on this album or his music at all but argued he was one of the most relevant niggas around. Which kinda goes against what yall are saying....

Ironically I dont hate 21 Savage, he just isnt someone I'd think to bump unless he's a feature (like with Drake, Cole, etc) but I also dont think I could sit through an entire project in one sitting. I'm sure I'll come around to checking this out but theres too much other shit I rather listen to at the moment.

Nevertheless I thought this thread would at least be in the top of the page lol

What exactly do we consider "old heads"? I just think its funny that certain folk arent up on this album or his music at all but argued he was one of the most relevant niggas around. Which kinda goes against what yall are saying....

Ironically I dont hate 21 Savage, he just isnt someone I'd think to bump unless he's a feature (like with Drake, Cole, etc) but I also dont think I could sit through an entire project in one sitting. I'm sure I'll come around to checking this out but theres too much other shit I rather listen to at the moment.

Nevertheless I thought this thread would at least be in the top of the page lol
40 plus crowd *who are completely out the loop on current music* that stuck on boom bap rap of the past or just have zero ear for current currentmusic because they stuck in their ways.. Check out most threads on here, ABW aint for checking out new music. Mfs stuck on the same pre 2000s rappers..been saying this for years.

Last edited:
40 plus crowd *who are completely out the loop on current music* that stuck on boom bap rap of the past or just have zero ear for current currentmusic because they stuck in their ways.. Check out most threads on here, ABW aint for checking out new music. Mfs stuck on the same pre 2000s rappers..been saying this for years.
Been threads about biggie, mos def, LL cool J, Jayz/kanye in the past few days

This is true. Me and Moe post new music every Friday night and them threads get no tick

Back