Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

lol, “other outlets “ are looking for engagement. There is no way any sane person would have Kate Martin over CC.

Omg, I am turning into a CC Stan.
So ESPN is looking for other engagements? Don't reporters vote on the rookies of the year? I mean you the only one I ever heard that CC is lock and she very well maybe...but nobody sounds like they are given it to her right now..

Ha ha u got me sounding like a CC hater..lol

And u know damn well ain't nobody talking about kate martin...lol ass..ha ha

The "casuals" are there to see her shoot from deep. Sabrina been shooting from deep hence one of the reason she had that 3pt contest w Curry. That is the meaning behind my post
Also they moved the goalposts on that stat bcuz a week ago it was both of them through 10 games. Now it's 12 games.

So ESPN is looking for other engagements? Don't reporters vote on the rookies of the year? I mean you the only one I ever heard that CC is lock and she very well maybe...but nobody sounds like they are given it to her right now..

Ha ha u got me sounding like a CC hater..lol

And u know damn well ain't nobody talking about kate martin...lol ass..ha ha
What is so surprising about ESPN looking for engagement? That’s the whole model they work on.

Their ranking literally has Kate Martin, a girl averaging 4.3 points and shooting worse than CC, ahead of CC.

Barring injuries, CC is a LOCK for rookie of the year.

Yep, I have become a CC Stan. @Chi-Town B please ban me from this thread if I start bringing up the schedule, blaming the coach or bringing up racism.

What is so surprising about ESPN looking for engagement? That’s the whole model they work on.

Their ranking literally has Kate Martin, a girl averaging 4.3 points and shooting worse than CC, ahead of CC.

Barring injuries, CC is a LOCK for rookie of the year.

Yep, I have become a CC Stan. @Chi-Town B please ban me from this thread if I start bringing up the schedule, blaming the coach or bringing up racism

They could be, they can also be serious, again it's reportors and the same media outlets we see on the net that does the voting...so you never know

You already know who I was saying about a couple weeks ago. So I aint even looking K.Martin way.

Nothing wrong w noticing CCs game and being a stan...embrace it! Ha ha

Back