Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

You cant be serious bruh.

So let me get this straight. Your argument is that she couldn't possibly be jealous because she has some stuff, like cars, degrees, etc?

LMAo.

What about things like media attention and fan praise?
We gotta be real, a bunch of the league feel a way from her hype and media attention they never got. Then throw in the fact shes about to make more money than a bunch of them combined is gunna have them feeling bitter for w/e reason.
Happens in all pro sports leagues, but lets not act like people dont get jealous

It’s Sad that Aja won’t get credit for what she’s doing by the national media because they are so focused on one person. That’s why I hope the WNBA fails again this year instead of trying to grow the league they are so desperate and money hungry they are trying to milk the same cow over and over and over again like I get it she’s bringing more viewers and fans to the game. But the one time that they are on the national stage, the commissioner is doing a terrible job at putting the league on display. The commissioner should be at every national televised game talking about the W and who the teams are and what the best players have to offer and who they are. But like I said They are so broke and money hungry they are gonna just ride the CC wave until the end of the season. The playoff ratings are going to still be horrible because she’s not in the playoffs and the casual fan only came to see her. That’s why the commissioner needs to do a better job at marketing the brand instead of counting on one person to do everything.

Back