Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

The funny thing about the Caitlin Cult is if it was all about being proud of a white superstar, Brianna & Sabrina are right there. They are still mad at Angel and followed Caitlin to the league to continue the hate.

I guarantee a lot won't be back when next season rolls around. You can only pretend to like a sport for so long.

Sickening...

Yo, and the only thing about CC I don't like n her bitch ass fans ain't gonna talk about it is..

When shit don't go right, she acts like a spoil brat, that white ppl "spoil brat".

Last night she got a fan tossed from the game and my home girl got floor seats to the Sun, and she was only a couple seats away from that fan and she told me all that fan said was "stop whining "

Edit:
He didn't get kicked out. She just told oh him...some wht ppl shit right there

Last edited:
Sickening...

Yo, and the only thing about CC I don't like n her bitch ass fan ain't gonna tall about

When shit don't go right, she acts like a spoil brat, that white ppl spoil brat.

Last night she got a fan tossed from the game. And my home girl got floor seats to the Sun, and he was only a couple seats away from that fan and she told me all that fan said was "stop whining "

Edit:
He didn't get kicked out. She just told oh him...some wht ppl shit right there
Can't wait until she endorses Kamala so her cult can throw her in the trash. 😀

I admit I'm nervous Chelsea decided she's healthy again and Plum/,Jackie remembered they're nice:yikes1:Hopefully Brina/ Stewie can keep a rhythm and Jonquel really establishes herself this match up. Laney going to be busy defensively something serious.

Back