Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

Sunday’s Fever-Sun first round WNBA playoff Game 1 averaged 1.84 million viewers on ABC, marking the largest WNBA playoff audience in any round since the deciding Game 2 of the 2000 WNBA Finals (Liberty-Comets: 2.12M), and the most-watched outside of the WNBA Finals since Game 2 of the Sparks-Comets 1999 Western Conference Final (2.62M).

Indiana’s win was the most-watched WNBA game to ever air on an NFL Sunday, surpassing Game 2 of the 2003 WNBA Finals (Sparks-Shock: 1.28M).

It was the 24th WNBA game this season to cross the million-viewer threshold (and 25th total telecast including the WNBA Draft), with Caitlin Clark having played in all-but-three (23 Fever games and the WNBA All-Star Game).

Prior to this season, the record for million-viewer audiences in a WNBA season was 15 in 1998. No game had hit the million-viewer mark since 2008.

They lost by 24.

Son: Dad why don't you like Caitlin Clark?

Me: Bcuz of coverage like this bs.

To me (a former player) it is obvious as day that it was not intentional. A lot of CC's fans don't know ball.

And yet, why are people mad that the reporter asked a question? It was good to give her chance to officially deny that it was intentional.

To me (a former player) it is obvious as day that it was not intentional. A lot of CC's fans don't know ball.

And yet, why are people mad that the reporter asked a question? It was good to give her chance to officially deny that it was intentional.
Does she go around the league asking other players if they intended to hit their opponents as well? The answer is no. She only covers WNBA news surrounding Caitlin. She’s a stan reporter. This lady and her oblong forehead can go to hell. DiJonai was nice enough to respectfully answer these redundant questions.

:niggaa:Dumb questions don’t deserve answers fam what are you doing

Back