Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

Aww girls playing tonight.

Rooting for u.....

stephen-colbert-fingers-crossed.gif

I’m really happy for my girls. They broke that 7 game losing streak to Las Vegas. Ik they’re feeling good.
What’s up with the Aces? Looks like the offense is still the best in the league, but on defense, they are miles behind the top 3 teams (NY, CONN and MIN) in the league.

Is there a specific weak link or they are just coasting through the regular season?

What’s up with the Aces? Looks like the offense is still the best in the league, but on defense, they are miles behind the top 3 teams (NY, CONN and MIN) in the league.

Is there a specific weak link or they are just coasting through the regular season?
I personally don’t think they’re the best offensive team, but their defense is A’Ja.

Idk. Nobody is scared of Las Vegas and these other teams not playing around.

They're not coasting there's def something going on internally. Jackie Young has been disappearing for multiple games, Chelsea injury took a serious toll on her physical abilities, and Kelsey playing like ass. They're also freezing Aja a lot in the 4th 🤔

Back