Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread ๐Ÿ€

giphy.gif

What's going with this thread man?

More often than not I don't watch the games, but I felt like I can still follow what's going on by checking this thread.

I often GOAT excellence, and I've GOATed posts of Angel Reece's recent run (among others).

Come to find out that A LOT of people are saying that she's a stat padder more concerned with her double double streak than with winning. Not a hint of this controversy has been posted in this thread.

What's going with this thread man?

More often than not I don't watch the games, but I felt like I can still follow what's going on by checking this thread.

I often GOAT excellence, and I've GOATed posts of Angel Reece's recent run (among others).

Come to find out that A LOT of people are saying that she's a stat padder more concerned with her double double streak than with winning. Not a hint of this controversy has been posted in this thread.

So you believe racist white Clark fans and coons who only shit on Reese to prop up Clark. Why would we do that.

So you believe racist white Clark fans who only shit on Reese to prop up Clark. Why would we do that.

First of all, that's not the issue. Right or wrong, there's been this big controversy happening and there's been zero posts about it in here.

Second, from what I have seen, a lot of black people (many of whom I suspect were not critical of her before) have a big problem with her trying so desperately to score in the waning seconds of recent games (when the outcome of the games are not in doubt) to keep the streak going.

Back