Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 President Election Thread

She lost twice already and putting her up for 3rd time against DeSantis ain't the move for her. She shouldn't have ran against Obama and she shouldn't have run against Trump just because of how this country is.

She was the clear cut favorite in late 07/early 08, before Obama started to win some primaries. Hell Obama was like 4th or 5th to win the nomination.

Midterms are in a few months. The picture will start to become more clear about who the 2024 candidates will be.

Right now today in July 18th 2022, I would say that there are two candidates from each party who would be considered front runners.

Joe Biden and Trump are the two frontrunners for the Democratic and Republican nominations. A lot can change between now and 2024 but it's clear that these are the two candidates who are frontrunners.

As for the biggest challengers for Joe Biden and Donald Trump?

That would be Ron DeSantis for the Republicans and Gavin Newsome for the Democrats.

I don’t think Biden gonna run again

Thing is do Democrats even want to make any changes like are they going to be on this compromise shit where nothing gets done?

She was the clear cut favorite in late 07/early 08, before Obama started to win some primaries. Hell Obama was like 4th or 5th to win the nomination.

I thought she ran in 2012 and then against Trump. The first time against Obama in 08 made sense. I was off in my years of her running.

I thought she ran in 2012 and then against Trump. The first time against Obama in 08 made sense. I was off in my years of her running.

No problem G.

But you are kinda right. The way she ran against Obama, I think, still had some people feeling away about her in 16. Obama whooped her ass. It was clear by like March/April she wasn't gonna win the nomination. But she stayed in the race damn near to the convention.

Thing is do Democrats even want to make any changes like are they going to be on this compromise shit where nothing gets done?

I think a handful do, but most of them don't. People tend to forget that Biden basically said on the campaign trail that he didn't believe the country needed to be changed substantially. He just thought that the damage that Trump did needed to be undone.

No problem G.

But you are kinda right. The way she ran against Obama, I think, still had some people feeling away about her in 16. Obama whooped her ass. It was clear by like March/April she wasn't gonna win the nomination. But she stayed in the race damn near to the convention.

Funny how they never do shit that they want others to do. She didn't drop against Obama even after it was clear she wasn't going to win.

Bernie Sanders was popular they rigged shit for her but they was mad he wouldn't drop out the race when he had a damn good reason not to drop out.

Hmm. I had totally forgot that Newsom has been angling to run. I think he is too unliked to really make a dent, but I can't deny that he is a good politician.

Too unliked by who? Not the people who vote and that's all that matters.

Joe Biden has the lowest approval rating EVER, among democrats 18-29 he has a 70% disapproval rating, 64% of Registered Democrats have said they want someone else for 2024. Donors have been putting feelers out to gage intrest in other candidates why ' newsom ' popped up because he is an establishment dem.

Gavin Newsom almost got recalled in California and his scandals will keep him from running. Democrats are in a bad position.

Republicans will come down to Deathsantis vs Trump but Trump has the base for now so he has the advantage unless he get locked up but not likely.

Joe Biden's approval rating among democrats 18-29 is completely irrelevant because people 18-29 don't vote as much as they should.

The absolute loudest people complaining about our government are the least active when it comes to voting.

here is a word of advice to everyone ahead of the upcoming midterms, take all data into consideration but the data on people under 30 should be taken with a grain of salt.

YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY ALL OF TEH CANDIDATES WE'RE DISCUSSING ARE OLD WHITE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until I see who Dem put up, I can't call it. I def don't wanna see any previous nominations. Or anyone old

I remember when I told y'all during the DNC Primaries that Joe Biden was going to easily win the nom and then win the election and become the next POTUS niggas thought that I was rooting for that or that the outcome was my preferred choice.

It was not.

I'm just telling y'all that you really need to look at this shit from all angles.

Joe Biden's approval rating among democrats 18-29 is completely irrelevant because people 18-29 don't vote as much as they should.

The absolute loudest people complaining about our government are the least active when it comes to voting.

here is a word of advice to everyone ahead of the upcoming midterms, take all data into consideration but the data on people under 30 should be taken with a grain of salt.

YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY ALL OF TEH CANDIDATES WE'RE DISCUSSING ARE OLD WHITE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young people dont vote IS A LIE. 2020 had the highest youth turnout EVER for Biden. The youth don't vote lie comes from Democrats don't do anything for those groups, so they say "fuck it I voted and got nothing so do it again". they become apathetic, but instead of doing something for their consitients because it goes against the wishes of the donor, democrats would rather court suburbia white woman which love the look of progress but not for them to act on it.

And there is the little matter of him getting recalled in his own state.

Eh, that's from February. He just cleared the primary pretty handily and is back up to a majority support I believe. He'd carry California in a Presidential election regardless, the question is how he's seen by people outside of Cali. His move to have the state make it's own supply of insulin is a good look nationally, plus he has them running in a surplus with the budget so he's been handling the money well enough, I think.

Still, even though he beat that recall pretty easily it might be too soon to run him nationally. That's probably why the republicans worked their magic to make that happen, they saw dude as a threat for 2024.

Last edited:
Young people dont vote IS A LIE. 2020 had the highest youth turnout EVER for Biden. The youth don't vote lie comes from Democrats don't do anything for those groups, so they say "fuck it I voted and got nothing so do it again". they become apathetic, but instead of doing something for their consitients because it goes against the wishes of the donor, democrats would rather court suburbia white woman which love the look of progress but not for them to act on it.
2021.05.04_Metro_2020Turnout-Fig2.png

He said they don't vote as much as they should. They have the lowest turnout among all age blocs. People often mistake inability for inaction. Democrats aren't perfect but to be fair to them, for the majority, if not entirety, of most people in that voting blocs lives democrats have had a filibuster proof majority for a total of like 30 days. Outside of that, they've been at the mercy of republicans. On top of that, young non-republicans only come out to vote in Presidential elections and ignore state shit so republicans dominate school boards and state legislatures (this why they had all them trigger laws for when Roe was negated).

Last edited:
Back