Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 President Election Thread

Los216

The Game Is The Game
Midterms are in a few months. The picture will start to become more clear about who the 2024 candidates will be.

Right now today in July 18th 2022, I would say that there are two candidates from each party who would be considered front runners.

Joe Biden and Trump are the two frontrunners for the Democratic and Republican nominations. A lot can change between now and 2024 but it's clear that these are the two candidates who are frontrunners.

As for the biggest challengers for Joe Biden and Donald Trump?

That would be Ron DeSantis for the Republicans and Gavin Newsome for the Democrats.

The Dems were given a life raft with the overturning of Roe v Wade. Before that IMO they were DOA. From the powers that be from behind the scenes DeSantis might be the front runner. I say that because I don't think they will ever want another loose cannon/uncontrollable person like Trump again.

Newsome checks a lot of Presidential boxes for winners. DeSantis doesn't check as many boxes but he might check the important ones.

Midterms are in a few months. The picture will start to become more clear about who the 2024 candidates will be.

Right now today in July 18th 2022, I would say that there are two candidates from each party who would be considered front runners.

Joe Biden and Trump are the two frontrunners for the Democratic and Republican nominations. A lot can change between now and 2024 but it's clear that these are the two candidates who are frontrunners.

As for the biggest challengers for Joe Biden and Donald Trump?

That would be Ron DeSantis for the Republicans and Gavin Newsome for the Democrats.

Hmm. I had totally forgot that Newsom has been angling to run. I think he is too unliked to really make a dent, but I can't deny that he is a good politician.

subs.

All I know is Biden shouldnt run again. Get him the fuck outa here.
Kamala shouldnt run either.

Kinda hoping there is some infighting with the republicans between Trump and Desantis and Trump throws a tantrum and splits the republican vote if he doesnt get the republican nomination.

lol thatd be some shit if he ran third party.

Joe Biden has the lowest approval rating EVER, among democrats 18-29 he has a 70% disapproval rating, 64% of Registered Democrats have said they want someone else for 2024. Donors have been putting feelers out to gage intrest in other candidates why ' newsom ' popped up because he is an establishment dem.

Gavin Newsom almost got recalled in California and his scandals will keep him from running. Democrats are in a bad position.

Republicans will come down to Deathsantis vs Trump but Trump has the base for now so he has the advantage unless he get locked up but not likely.

subs.

Kinda hoping there is some infighting with the republicans between Trump and Desantis and Trump throws a tantrum and splits the republican vote if he doesnt get the republican nomination.

Trump running a third party campaign if he doesn't get the nomination wouldn't be that far off. He so egotistical that he would think he could actually pull it off. It would make for an interesting election.

It's actually a shame how both parties are pretty much one step away from being in shambles...

subs.

The bold is one of the last things dem supporters have to worry about. Kamala is not an option. The Dem power structure now knows there is no way in hell she can deliver the black vote. She is worthless to them now.

IMO more people dislike Kamala than Hillary. Funny thing is if Hillary had played her cards right, NOW would be good time for her to run but she fucked that up.

The bold is one of the last things dem supporters have to worry about. Kamala is not an option. The Dem power structure now knows there is no way in hell she can deliver the black vote. She is worthless to them now.

IMO more people dislike Kamala than Hillary. Funny thing is if Hillary had played her cards right, NOW would be good time for her to run but she fucked that up.

I wouldnt be surprised if Hillary wasnt still an actual viable option for the democratic party in their minds for 2024 lol

I wouldnt be surprised if Hillary wasnt still an actual viable option for the democratic party in their minds for 2024 lol

She lost twice already and putting her up for 3rd time against DeSantis ain't the move for her. She shouldn't have ran against Obama and she shouldn't have run against Trump just because of how this country is.

There was no fucking way this country was going to elect any woman to be president after 8 years of a black man. That was just a dumb ass move by the Dems and her team to even go along with it.

Biden should've ran against Trump the 1st time and Hillary missing 2 election cycles after her loss and running now with the over turning of Roe v Wade would've put her in a better position for a possible win this time around. She'll never come close to winning the presidential election now.

Last edited:
If the right were to somehow separate themselves from Trump then I think they win in a landslide. Just don't think that'll happen unless he's somehow disqualified or in prison or something

Back