Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

SMH @ that New Zealander trying to finesse his way into the steeplechase final by hanging in the back until the last 100Ms. Too little too late for that push

Man if Nike had some actually dope gear instead of the screen printed BS this Olympics I may have an easier decision on buying something

I almost got mad enough to cut this bullshit off. They're still doing that lame shit for the 200m heats. You literally hear the crowd cheering as they introduce the athletes, and the camera doesnt fucking move from the american athlete thats just standing there and the announcer is talking about nothing. I dont care what university she went to or that she works 10 hours a week at a clinic accompanied by a damn montage.

Im bout to just get a vpn and get a foreign stream.

I almost got mad enough to cut this bullshit off. They're still doing that lame shit for the 200m heats. You literally hear the crowd cheering as they introduce the athletes, and the camera doesnt fucking move from the american athlete thats just standing there and the announcer is talking about nothing. I dont care what university she went to or that she works 10 hours a week at a clinic accompanied by a damn montage.

Im bout to just get a vpn and get a foreign stream.
If you can watch the BBC feed

Back