Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

No sir there will be no battle. Sydney is about to put on a demonstration. Time to let Minnie Mouse know her place in the natural order of things
I agree Sydney should be considered as one the greatest Olympian's of all time.

I will not tolerate femke bol attack.

I agree Sydney should be considered as one the greatest Olympian's of all time.

I will not tolerate femke bol attack.

Does anyone know why Sydney McLaughlin returned to the 400m hurdles?

I thought she was done with it and trying the 400m flat

She can't have people acting like Femke is her equal which is exactly what would have happened if she didn't run the 400mH and Femke won the title. She's keeping her foot on Femke's neck and her name out of the history books - and I love it

She can't have people acting like Femke is her equal which is exactly what would have happened if she didn't run the 400mH and Femke won the title. She's keeping her foot on Femke's neck and her name out of the history books - and I love it
Lol femke herself has shut that down.

Sydney and Karsten are unbeatable I legit think they could medal during the flat

So dyslexia, ADD , anxiety & allergies almost stopped him from being able to run fast?

Dyslexia, ADD, and anxiety is a potent combo bro. Depending on where he was and who he was around, he could've been just dismissed as a dummy that would never amount to anything, and never even given the kind of support it takes to get to the highest level of competition. These people don't just pop out of the womb as great athletes. It usually takes someone recognizing value in them and giving them a shot.

This mfer needs to be more humble. He won by the slimest of margins. Could have easily lost.

Tone down the celebration and the bravado. It's too much for that tiny win.

lol Bruh just won a gold medal in his first Olympics. He's not allowed to celebrate it because it was a close win?

Dyslexia, ADD, and anxiety is a potent combo bro. Depending on where he was and who he was around, he could've been just dismissed as a dummy that would never amount to anything, and never even given the kind of support it takes to get to the highest level of competition. These people don't just pop out of the womb as great athletes. It usually takes someone recognizing value in them and giving them a shot.

lol Bruh just won a gold medal in his first Olympics. He's not allowed to celebrate it because it was a close win?
Chill he wasn't talking about noah with being humble it's the joke (but serious ) rivalry Jamaica USA in the threads

It's a relatively small island, and Sir W. Arthur Lewis is the only black man that has won a Nobel in economics (and I think he's the only black person to win the prize in something other than peace or literature). His name and face are on the $100 EC dollar bill. I doubt you'll find anyone in St. Lucia who doesn't know who he is (except for young children). Derek Walcott is also widely acclaimed.

Nobel winners in a small place like that are going to get much more acclaim than they would in a big country like the US or UK.

Fair enough. You're probably right.

Back