Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

IMG_7484.png So She wins the African Cup but doesn’t get to play in the Olympics cuz her ranking too low but Mayar Sherif who lost in the Qtrs of the same tournament gets to play based on ranking

This is bs

African Cup champ

:js4:

Continental tournament winners should get an automatic berth

If this was based on ranking Nadal wouldn’t have made it currently ranked 161
Despite winning the 2023 African Games title in Accra in March, the 20-year-old fell short of the required top-400 world ranking which she needed to reach by 10 June to secure a berth at the Olympics.

That took 2 minutes

Despite winning the 2023 African Games title in Accra in March, the 20-year-old fell short of the required top-400 world ranking which she needed to reach by 10 June to secure a berth at the Olympics.

That took 2 minutes
Automatic berth for Continental champs she won the African tournament she should get direct entry

She’s a full time student athlete she ain’t got time to hit the tour to earn points like that

In what sport can’t the continental champ not get an automatic entry in the next global competition
Last time I'm going to address you on this.

A GrandSlam champion will only qualify if they are ranked In the top 400. So Barty won the Australian open in 2022 that would be enough for her. if she returned she wouldn't qualify because she would be ranked in the top 400

Please use the web service called Google it' has some great content on there that's more reliable than Instagram

Last time I'm going to address you on this.

A GrandSlam champion will only qualify if they are ranked In the top 400. So Barty won the Australian open in 2022 that would be enough for her. if she returned she wouldn't qualify because she would be ranked in the top 400

Please use the web service called Google it' has some great content on there that's more reliable than Instagram
lol I know the rules I posted about this in the tennis thread in January but Once again continental champ should be able to compete In the Olympics
Regardless of ranking

If not what’s the point

Back