Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

I have live in Houston for over 20 years and I have slowly evolved into a hater of all their sports teams especially the Rockets. Their fans are so annoying and I am surrounded by them.

Also, @757'sFinest and I are brothers. #AR4MVP
I feel the exact same way about Ohio state. I just live in a different city in Ohio but after working in Columbus for almost a year and listening to their local sports radio, all they did was bitch.

The top 32 QBs in Madden NFL 25:

1) Patrick Mahomes: 99
2) Lamar Jackson: 98
3) Joe Burrow: 93
4) Josh Allen: 92
5) Dak Prescott: 90
6) Tua Tagovailoa: 88
7) Justin Herbert: 87
8) Jalen Hurts: 86
9) Brock Purdy: 85
10) Kirk Cousins: 84
11) Aaron Rodgers: 83
12) Matthew Stafford: 83
13) Jared Goff: 82
14) CJ Stroud: 81 😲
15) Jordan Love: 81
16) Baker Mayfield: 79
17) Geno Smith: 78
18) Kyler Murray: 77
19) Trevor Lawrence: 77
20) Caleb Williams: 76
21) Russell Wilson: 76
22) Derek Carr: 75
23) Deshaun Watson: 75
24) Justin Fields: 75
25) Anthony Richardson: 75
26) Drake Maye: 74
27) Jayden Daniels: 74
28) Bryce Young: 73
29) Gardner Minshew: 73
30) Andy Dalton: 72
31) Joe Flacco: 72
32) Will Levis: 72

NFL shuts down rulebook loophole that Dolphins, 49ers and Rams were exploiting during 2023 season​

The Miami Dolphins' offense took the NFLby storm last year and a big reason that happened is because coach Mike McDaniel implemented a new pre-snap motion that allowed his speedy players, like Tyreek Hill, to thrive.

At one point last season, 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan referred to the movement as a "cheat" motion and it seems the NFLagrees with that assessment. For the 2024 season, the Dolphins could be penalized if they continue to use the motion due to a new rule that's being added this year.

The 2024 version of the NFL rulebook contains an item that wasn't there in 2023. Here's what the new rule says, "If an eligible receiver who is on the line of scrimmage moves backward or changes his stance (two point to three point or conversely) and does not come to a complete stop before the snap, it is a false start. Any eligible backfield player who changes his stance does not have to come to a complete stop prior to the snap, as long as his actions are not abrupt (false start) or forward (illegal motion)."

The words in bold were added for the 2024 season. According to Pro Football Talk, the NFL explicitly added the new rule to cut down on what the Dolphins were doing.

Miami's pre-snap motion would feature a receiver starting to angle toward the line of scrimmage just before the snap, as you can see in the video below with Hill.

they’re going to be scanning ticket holders faces as they enter the stadium
yeah, i don’t trust that shit

Last edited:
Back