Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

He’s not retiring

It was talked about so much because there was nothing else going on the other night

I don’t want him to retire

He’s not retiring

It was talked about so much because there was nothing else going on the other night

But it is something he should be thinking about though with as many concussions as he's had and possibly. Got to think about his well being after football

He’s not retiring

I think it should be up to him. He knows the risks involved. It’s gonna be harder and harder for the public to wanna justify him continuing to play if he gets another one which at this point since he’s had four (that we know of) it’s inevitable. Let that man get another concussion where he’s got that fencing posture on National TV again tho and I promise someone is gonna wanna get involved. By someone I mean the US Government.

I think it should be up to him. He knows the risks involved. It’s gonna be harder and harder for the public to wanna justify him continuing to play if he gets another one which at this point since he’s had four (that we know of) it’s inevitable. Let that man get another concussion where he’s got that fencing posture on National TV again tho and I promise someone is gonna wanna get involved. By someone I mean the US Government.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again, but I wouldn't say its inevitable. This play by him was out of football character. He normally plays it real cautious, as if avoiding a concussion is on his mind at all times. This is why he's got to be one of the worst QBs for running. It's only because the game was going so bad (he already had three picks) that he did something that he pretty much never does at this point.

Tua's guaranteed contract makes the decision harder. If he retires on his own he leaves a ton of money on the table. If he's forced to retire, Miami owes him that money. Hate to say it but money matters in this situation. Tough spot to be in on both sides.
Yeah the front office would sick if tua retire at the moment....dolphins would be in qb hell for some seasons

I need the Colts & AR to show me something against the Packers today. Washington bum asses too. They loose to the Giants might as well pack it in the rest of the year.

Back