Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

lol, they will be fine. So many of these QBs did not play a second of Preseason. The rust was obvious in most of the games I watched this week 1.
I have been keeping my eye on the yards per game. I see a lot of dink and dunk shit going on the last few years.

They're killing Emmanuel Acho in the comments for this vid.

Lol, it’s been stated in the actual thread that while the cops are fucked up Tyreek did himself no favors with how he handled it initially. Let a normal Joe do what he did they would have gotten it a lot worse. The fact that Acho doesn’t acknowledge that says a lot.

That game last night reminding me of the game with the Seahawks and Denver in the Super Bowl. The broncos came out with fire and energy. Soon as Cam Chancellor decleated that WR.

Denver’s whole energy changed, they looked like a team that just were trying to make it through the game.

That RB from the 9ers. It just took a few runs and the jets stop rallying to the ball like they were at the start of the game. They all seem to hover close and wait for someone to stop his momentum before they assist.

No one seemed to want to be the guy that makes the initial hit. It’s crazy to see a teams whole energy change cause a guy on the other team, hurts to bad.

Back