Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

Haven't used a streaming site in years. Hope yall get to watch all the games tho.
Sunday Ticket only allows 4 games in the multivew. It's pretty cool but I'll also sometimes pull up another on my PC. Plus sometimes a specific game I want to see isn't in the selected multiview games

I still think the team and playcalling is hindering him. He's got some nice stats despite

Also being in the same division as the alien but what can ya do
I hope so. But at least let him show it before giving it to him. He has the makeup to be great but he can't be 2nd fiddle in his own division and yet he's getting all the praise.

I hope so. But at least let him show it before giving it to him. He has the makeup to be great but he can't be 2nd fiddle in his own division and yet he's getting all the praise.
I think he'd flourish on another team in a different division. We'll see if this new coach can help. He could just be another Rivers that puts up stats but doesn't do much elsewise

Harbaugh is gonna take them far. Maybe not this year their receiving corps is questionable.

There’s gonna be a year or years where the chiefs fall short. We already seen it once when the bengals did it.

Watching this Niners game in the first person on screen was Charissa Thompson

I wonder how she feels knowing all her colleagues have seen her naked and masturbating

Like everybody she meets and shakes hands with probably seen that shit lol

Lol I don't understand the top 3-5 talk. He's more like 8th or 9th to me. We've been waiting on a leap from him the last 2 years.
He put up great numbers with a shitty coach and horrible defense plus no running game....harbaugh will make sure he's good

Watching this Niners game in the first person on screen was Charissa Thompson

I wonder how she feels knowing all her colleagues have seen her naked and masturbating

Like everybody she meets and shakes hands with probably seen that shit lol

Reads post...

200w.gif

Googles broad...

200w.gif

Back