Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

I'm skeptical of Washington. Feel like they're gonna be a mid team with a good record. They've went on a run vs low-level teams and have a lot more coming.

I’ll be the first to tell you I don’t expect this team to do anything past MAYBE a playoff appearance. Just by the way things are going in the NFC East we are the favorites to win the division but that’s if they can take care of business against Philly and Dallas… which I’m still skeptical they can do.

That being said Jayden is improving every week and the team as a whole is showing a lot of heart on the field as opposed to years past. They on the path to be a much better team a year-two years from now.

Last edited:
I’ll be the first to tell you I don’t expect this team to do anything past MAYBE a playoff appearance. Just by the way things are going in the NFC East we are the favorites to win the division but that’s if they can take care of business against Philly and Dallas… which I’m still skeptical they can do.

Ya I think a playoff appearance from winning the division is their ceiling this year. But they have a real friendly schedule. Fuck around and be 12-5 or something, but not very good.

Back