Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

Lol, the Browns need Watson to go to jail 😂. This is a forever fucked franchise but they asked for this shit. The best case scenario was he balls out but he would be the most unmarketable QB ever. Now that it’s proven he’s ass they put themselves in such a painful position that they can’t even move on in anyway that doesn’t fuck things up financially. Crazy thing is had Watson played any other position in the NFL (short of maybe wideout) he would have been out the league since 2020.

Last edited:
Next 4

At New England
At Green Bay
Fuck nigga Colts
At Jets

I’ll take 2-2 especially if one of the wins comes against Indy.

Hopefully Nico be back for Sunday night football vs Detroit

tbh its amazing how bad watson is playing tho.

like fr fr. Nigga missed 2 years of football at the start of his prime. Then went from top 5 qb to bottom 5 qb.

Its amazing.

Plus you factor in that he is a sexual deviant, it him a unlikeable person

tbh its amazing how bad watson is playing tho.

like fr fr. Nigga missed 2 years of football at the start of his prime. Then went from top 5 qb to bottom 5 qb.

Its amazing.

Plus you factor in that he is a sexual deviant, it him a unlikeable person

I ain’t surprised. Back when he was out I called it that he most likely wasn’t gonna be the same. Can’t think of too many QB’s except Michael Vick who miss that amount of time for any reason playing at a high level… & even then that lasted a year. Nearly two years out the game is significant.

New Orleans Saints head coach Dennis Allen announced that rookie Spencer Rattler will get the start at quarterback Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Saints' 2024 fifth-round pick will start in place of Derek Carr, who is reportedly set to miss multiple games due to an oblique injury.

Back