Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

@Gray Matter not in his feelings, you just said some goofy shit that he disagree with!
@Gray Matter not in his feelings, you just said some goofy shit that he disagree with!
Does his team not have 4 offensive TDs in 3 games?

Does he not have total 3 TDs in 3 games?

Does he not have 2 Fumbles and 1 INT in 3 games?

QB Fields 3 TDs

RB Kamara 5 TDs
WR Jefferson 3 TDs
RB Barkley 4 TDs
WR Nabers 3 TDs
RB Henry 4 TDs

I see you made at facts too lololololololololol

Last edited:
Lmao at naming Fields.

In 3 games his team had 4 total TDs

He’s TRASH

I was wondering the same thing last week and asked why people were saying he locked up the starting job.

I think he's just benefiting from being 3-0, but people are ignoring the Steelers haven't given up more than 10 points yet.

in 2024
Justin Fields>> Russell Wilson

That is all that matters for now.
Russ had 26 TDs, 3k yards, and 66% completion last year (while having a coach that hate him and wanting to see him fail)

That would be an ASTRONOMICAL year for Fields.

Fields never came close to those numbers. He’s not on pace to reach those this year

Russ had 26 TDs, 3k yards, and 66% completion last year (while having a coach that hate him and wanting to see him fail)

That would be an ASTRONOMICAL year for Fields.

Fields never came close to those numbers. He’s not on pace to reach those this year
Fuck that gotta do with 2024? Russ was with an offensive minded play calling coach and didn't win shit with those numbers. Fields is on a run first ball possession team with a banged-up offensive line. I don't give a damn about what number pace he is on bcuz if you take a look around the league, a lot of qb's numbers are down.

in 2024 Fields is a better option at QB for the Steelers than Russ.

Fuck that gotta do with 2024? Russ was with an offensive minded play calling coach and didn't win shit with those numbers. Fields is on a run first ball possession team with a banged-up offensive line. I don't give a damn about what number pace he is on bcuz if you take a look around the league, a lot of qb's numbers are down.

in 2024 Fields is a better option at QB for the Steelers than Russ.
Saints is a run fist team and they have more TDs in one game (twice) than Pitt all year.

Y’all falling for the okie doke with him.

Saints is a run fist team and they have more TDs in one game (twice) than Pitt all year.

You guys are under the same offense as last season and played two terrible defensive teams like the Cowboys and Panthers.

Steelers are with a new QB and offensive coordinator playing with a banged up line and tons of penalties the first two games.

There ain't no okie doke. Out of the qb's they have Fields is a better option than Russ. Russ is injured anyway. Gotta play the hand you are dealt.

Does his team not have 4 offensive TDs in 3 games?

Does he not have total 3 TDs in 3 games?

Does he not have 2 Fumbles and 1 INT in 3 games?

QB Fields 3 TDs

RB Kamara 5 TDs
WR Jefferson 3 TDs
RB Barkley 4 TDs
WR Nabers 3 TDs
RB Henry 4 TDs

I see you made at facts too lololololololololol
I see you fancy individual stats over team stats, but the overall picture reveals the most important stat…

Fields/Steelers 3-0
Jefferson/Vikings 3-0

Nabers/lions 2-1
Kamara/saints 2-1

Henry/Ravens 1-2
Barkley/Giants 1-2

The Steelers put up 20 points against a top 5 defense, that’s a big deal for a team that struggled to move the ball down the field last season…

Nah.

All the indictments against him as a player have been addressed

Cant play from the pocket
Cant read defenses and go through progressions
Decision Making
Inaccuracy
Turnover Machine

Thats why I say

Its clear yall not really watching the games

But its cool...

3-0 with early lead in the division. Still got a lot of football left...but at this juncture JF2 is QB1 and he has earned it.

I see you fancy individual stats over team stats, but the overall picture reveals the most important stat…

Fields/Steelers 3-0
Jefferson/Vikings 3-0

Nabers/lions 2-1
Kamara/saints 2-1

Henry/Ravens 1-2
Barkley/Giants 1-2

The Steelers put up 20 points against a top 5 defense, that’s a big deal for a team that struggled to move the ball down the field last season…
This is hilarious

We talking about a player here. 4 offensive TDs in 3 games is HORRIBLE no matter how you slice it.

This is hilarious

We talking about a player here. 4 offensive TDs in 3 games is HORRIBLE no matter how you slice it.
It’s a team effort, Fields ain’t out there by himself… I prefer him to protect the ball instead of trying to force something that ain’t there..

Ive been posting with @Dwayne long enough to know its gonna take a lot for him to move off this “Fields is trash” stance lol

Even if JF was leading the league in TDs he would be calling him fools gold lol

He still my nigga tho 🤝🏾

Back