Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Tua should get paid just not more than 50

If im Miami im giving no more than 50 a year..ideally between 47-49 and 160 guaranteed

He has the stats…results in playoffs are lacking to give him more than that

50 mil and 160 gtd gives him more than Kyler Murray and a little less than Jalen Hurts and puts him in the top ten as far as annual salary

I think thats fair

Max Tua should get is $40 million a year

4 years, 150-160 million, 100 million guaranteed

I disagree, thats way less than market value and thats a shit contract

(Regardless of how you feel he got them) his stats warrant a fair market value contract

And then he gets hurt lol

He didn’t get injured at all last season which I was happy about but seeing him as the top paid qb I’m not a fan of

Former No. 1 NFL draft pick JaMarcus Russell was fired as a volunteer assistant coach at his alma mater, Williamson High School in Mobile, Alabama, and is facing a lawsuit accusing him of taking a $74,000 check meant as a donation to the school.

"JaMarcus Russell was relieved of his volunteer coaching duties at Williamson High School during the fall of last year," Mobile County Public School officials told WKRG Sports.

A local business owner, Chris Knowles, wrote the $74,000 check, saying Russell approached him about a donation to help the Williamson football team purchase weight room equipment. The school allegedly never received the check, and Russell reportedly deposited it in a credit union and promptly withdrew $55,000 of it.

That’s how it goes. Brady was never the highest paid QB & didn’t need to be. Winning Super Bowls & the endorsements alone makes up for all that exponentially.
There's the allegations he was getting paid through his foundation and that's why he was willing to take the paycuts

Former No. 1 NFL draft pick JaMarcus Russell was fired as a volunteer assistant coach at his alma mater, Williamson High School in Mobile, Alabama, and is facing a lawsuit accusing him of taking a $74,000 check meant as a donation to the school.

"JaMarcus Russell was relieved of his volunteer coaching duties at Williamson High School during the fall of last year," Mobile County Public School officials told WKRG Sports.

A local business owner, Chris Knowles, wrote the $74,000 check, saying Russell approached him about a donation to help the Williamson football team purchase weight room equipment. The school allegedly never received the check, and Russell reportedly deposited it in a credit union and promptly withdrew $55,000 of it.

im not surprised.

Dude did ALL that shit.

Stealing from kids. smh. Disgust

Back