Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

They gave him a #1 WR, good oline

Y’all tripping. He was the problem. His processing is trash
His last year there

The first 3 years what he have?

You cant honestly tell me that the offense Caleb has now is equal to the situation JF had?

Not to mention a coordinator that will taylor the offense to his sregnths

Im not absolving JF for his shortcomings…but the Bears knew about the issues and STILL did nothing to help develop and mitigate those issues

Gave him a freakin turd mayne

His last year there

The first 3 years what he have?

You cant honestly tell me that the offense Caleb has now is equal to the situation JF had?

Not to mention a coordinator that will taylor the offense to his sregnths

Im not absolving JF for his shortcomings…but the Bears knew about the issues and STILL did nothing to help develop and mitigate those issues

Gave him a freakin turd mayne
To be honest. Y’all only giving him all this “everybody else fault” because he’s a brother.

Y’all gotta step back and watch him drop back and take forever to process what he’s seeing

He had #1 WR and an online that gave him top til in the pocket before pressure or him breaking the pocket.

His short comings are his eyes

Fields did have his short comings

But Bears did him no favors

They never set him up to succeed

They gave him a literal turd to polish

And got rid of him cause it wasnt shiny enough
Dude had 5 seconds to throw the ball or make the decision to run. Fields awareness was trash and most of the sacks was on him for holding on to the ball. Fields had Moore, Mooney and Kmet to throw to, he had enough to be better than what he was

Dude had 5 seconds to throw the ball or make the decision to run. Fields awareness was trash and most of the sacks was on him for holding on to the ball. Fields had Moore, Mooney and Kmet to throw to, he had enough to be better than what he was
It’s a new era now.

Y’all done moved on.

I respect it

Back