Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Considering he couldn't take them to the SB with like 9 all pro players around him that'd be like criminal negligence of a franchise lol
On brand for that team lol but I still think a draft day trade is possible whether it’s with Chicago or someone else

Well yeah they basically had to dump him cause they didn’t have a staff capable of developing him

The league plans to open the bidding to all of its media partners, say sources, including CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN-ABC, and Amazon Prime Video. Collectively, these media giants will pay the NFL $110 billion through 2033.

The games are more likely to appear on linear TV networks than streaming platforms, the sources say.

You don’t think they would have made it work somehow if Payton liked Russ?
I'm confused by what you mean with Payton liking Wilson. I thought your trade scenario was in the present tense?

Denver couldn't afford to take on Dak after cutting Wilson because of the dead cap. Denver had to release players just to get under cap

Or was that about Denver trading for Dak before they cut Wilson?

I'm confused by what you mean with Payton liking Wilson. I thought your trade scenario was in the present tense?

Denver couldn't afford to take on Dak after cutting Wilson because of the dead cap. Denver had to release players just to get under cap

Or was that about Denver trading for Dak before they cut Wilson?
I’m just saying if Payton likes Dak enough I don’t think it’s impossible they could find a way to clear enough cap room for him

Back