Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

I think what really bothers me about this type of scenario, is that again, it is a microcosm for how sports media completely trashes the players that they cover and make money off of. Cam Newton, a few weeks ago, had his name disrespected on ESPN when he rightfully called out players like Tua Tagovailoa and Brock Purdy. Game managers, who while very talented, don’t really jump out the box like that. So individuals in the media like I said, trash Can Newton so much that it’s like it ruins his esteem as a player as well as a man.

We saw last week how Kevin Durant got disrespected by two folks in the crowd calling him a bitch. It makes me think, what is it about these people that does not register in your mind that they are Giants playing a child’s game for money. Cam had one dude pulled down by his hoodie, and another guy in a headlock. What made you think you could run up to a physical specimen like him and be able to fight hi, off? Especially if you yourself are not professionally trained to fight or wrestle?

Now you got folks on ESPNc acting quizzical as to why this happens. This is not his first running with unruly people. They just said not too long ago to Cam Newton didn’t have the right to call out quarterbacks of the NFL today, now they’re playing dumb As to why he’s disrespected? As if there is no correlation.

I think what really bothers me about this type of scenario, is that again, it is a microcosm for how sports media completely trashes the players that they cover and make money off of. Cam Newton, a few weeks ago, had his name disrespected on ESPN when he rightfully called out players like Tua Tagovailoa and Brock Purdy. Game managers, who while very talented, don’t really jump out the box like that. So individuals in the media like I said, trash Can Newton so much that it’s like it ruins his esteem as a player as well as a man.

We saw last week how Kevin Durant got disrespected by two folks in the crowd calling him a bitch. It makes me think, what is it about these people that does not register in your mind that they are Giants playing a child’s game for money. Cam had one dude pulled down by his hoodie, and another guy in a headlock. What made you think you could run up to a physical specimen like him and be able to fight hi, off? Especially if you yourself are not professionally trained to fight or wrestle?

Now you got folks on ESPNc acting quizzical as to why this happens. This is not his first running with unruly people. They just said not too long ago to Cam Newton didn’t have the right to call out quarterbacks of the NFL today, now they’re playing dumb As to why he’s disrespected? As if there is no correlation.

Shout out to Ryan Clark for checkin them (especially Kimberly) on Pivot.

As I stated b4... Alot of us understood what he meant. Even them same analysts on tv. B/c they've said the same shyt about other qb's in the league. But b/c its Cam...oh well he doesn't know what he's talkin about. Smh

Tumblr_l_65210645208612.gif

I don't think these mofos realized how big Cam is...pause.

Ain't bruh like 6'5...240 something?? Sonned them niggas like he was play fighting wit Pop Warner kids after a Saturday victory. Lol

Back