Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

@toheeb27

C21.gif

Burnt out and I just ain't feeling the nfl like I use to. I'll still watch just at a casual level.
I understand. Felt like this years ago, so i quit playing fantasy football, found one QB i liked in each draft and followed them into the league. Wont call myself a casual, but i dont follow the whole league comprehensively anymore. Just focus on the Ravens and the group of 5-8 QBs i like.
IMG_1556.gif

Atlanta will forfeit its original fifth-round pick in the 2025 NFL Draft and pay a fine of $250,000, while General Manager Terry Fontenot has been fined $50,000. While the policy permits clubs to engage with and negotiate all aspects of an NFL player contract with the certified agent of any prospective unrestricted free agent during the two-day negotiating period, any direct contact between the player and an employee or representative of the club is prohibited. This includes discussion of travel arrangements or other logistical matters, which the club acknowledges took place with regard to these three players.

Atlanta will forfeit its original fifth-round pick in the 2025 NFL Draft and pay a fine of $250,000, while General Manager Terry Fontenot has been fined $50,000. While the policy permits clubs to engage with and negotiate all aspects of an NFL player contract with the certified agent of any prospective unrestricted free agent during the two-day negotiating period, any direct contact between the player and an employee or representative of the club is prohibited. This includes discussion of travel arrangements or other logistical matters, which the club acknowledges took place with regard to these three players.

Surprised it was only a 5th for the Falcons. Knew Eagles weren't going to get penalized

Back