Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament

The other thing is like LSU, UConn had one player basically chase Clark all night …. Throw different bodies at her let the bench niggas come in and get some cardio and fouls

And she actually did a hell of a job on her, but you right.

Never realized how much Clark likes going left to shoot..which I can see how that's comfortable.

I think SC beats Iowa.

The other thing is like LSU, UConn had one player basically chase Clark all night …. Throw different bodies at her let the bench niggas come in and get some cardio and fouls
Uconn slowed her down while they only had a few players coming off the bench because the injury bug hurt them this season

And she actually did a hell of a job on her, but you right.

Never realized how much Clark likes going left to shoot..which I can see how that's comfortable.

I think SC beats Iowa.
Her shooting mechanics are a little trash for such a good shooter

She shoots from left to right hence why she likes going left into her shot

Before I go to sleep I’ll once again reiterate that if the roles were reversed and Clark had a chance to hit a game winner to send her team to the championship, ain’t no way that call is made

The point I made is if the roles were reversed the refs are not calling that and allowing Clark to be a hero

4 ft in 40 minutes is criminal

bet-bet-on-black.gif

Not if they let Iowa hack all day like they did against LSU. We had damn near 20 offensive rebounds and some many shots in the paint and wasn’t getting the calls

Refs definitely been tripping all tourney long.

Back