Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs #5 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ill never forget that cause Luka made me so much money that night.
200w.gif

Guess the disrespect came earlier this season than I initially thought

This needs to end game 5. Every game makes the Mavs more tired and Celtics get to chill, gets KP healthier etc.

Got to win game 5 and not let this go any longer.

Let the wolves have lost and yall woulda had him in trade machines and shitting on him and Gobert

I still think they should sell him for parts. They don't need him at the max. Naz Reid and Kyle Anderson will suffice and and they're still sitting on Leonard Miller. They shouldn't get caught up in him playing well for 8 minutes. Fools gold. Go get ant a pg that can stay in front of niggas and a back up big.

I still think they should sell him for parts. They don't need him at the max. Naz Reid and Kyle Anderson will suffice and and they're still sitting on Leonard Miller. They shouldn't get caught up in him playing well for 8 minutes. Fools gold. Go get ant a pg that can stay in front of niggas and a back up big.
Monte Morris is there

Tell him to get his shit straight

Turn Miller, minott, NAW, and Moore into a guy like Gary Trent or Norman Powell

KAT is just not that guy imo.

Skillset wise, hes incredible. Every team wants that skillset.

He went in strong at points of the game yesterday and then the 3s fell. If I thought he consistently would start going in strong and hse his size when the shots dont fall, then I would say keep him.

But hes not that consistently. In theory he should be unstoppable, if the outside game is on, hes gonna drop 30. If not, hes big enough to go in and get you in trouble.

But what he in reality is a guy who still gets in foul trouble in crucial games 9 seasons into his career, and on most nights he shies away from contact and doesnt go inside.

This isnt a knock on KAT as a person, but hes very limited as a max player the way he plays on most nights.

Back