Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs #6 Phoenix Suns (MIN sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Wolves in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolves in 5

• Wolves in 6

• Suns in 4

• Suns in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well really quick how else would you judge it?
Make sure you're available when I make the thread

But basically if you break it down to "did we win a title" cause that's the main goal of playing, then yes, the Lakers won. Asterisk or not. They won the title.

But if you peel it back, examine what were the less sexy things about the trade and what happened with those things.

You mentioned one of the points I was thinking about in terms of LeBron

Make sure you're available when I make the thread

But basically if you break it down to "did we win a title" cause that's the main goal of playing, then yes, the Lakers won. Asterisk or not. They won the title.

But if you peel it back, examine what were the less sexy things about the trade and what happened with those things.

You mentioned one of the points I was thinking about in terms of LeBron
Pelicans had a disgruntled top 10 player and turned him into

Lonzo who not even on the team and is struggling to stay in the league

Brandon Ingram a guy who can’t be the best player on a team and hasn’t led the pelicans hardly to any postseason success

Zion who has been a massive disappointment majority of his career who has yet to play in a playoff game 5 seasons in

Josh hart (not worth mentioning but he’s been a great player for another team)

Pelicans are hardly any better off after making that trade

That’s losing the trade man

Suns having another meltdown in an elimination game would be hilarious

Hope my dawg KD don't go out like that though

Let’s hear your opinion
You take away him piggybacking off of Steph, Klay and Draymond who were already a dynasty before he got there what has KD really accomplished. KD doesn't get the same reaction for constantly coming up short that Lebron get. Didn't win in OKC, didn’t win in Brooklyn and looking like he's not going to win in Phoenix.

You take away him piggybacking off of Steph, Klay and Draymond who were already a dynasty before he got there what has KD really accomplished. KD doesn't get the same reaction for constantly coming up short that Lebron get. Didn't win in OKC, didn’t win in Brooklyn and looking like he's not going to win in Phoenix.

He cares too much what people think.

Dude's never gonna live down leaving OKC for a 73-9 team that beat him in the playoffs.

Once he made that move he should've stayed there.

Mainly because he was going to the Finals every year......and winning Finals MVP every time they went.

(Except for the time he messed up his Achilles)

KD probably cheated himself out of at least 2 more championships.

Now the narrative on him is that he never won a championship without the Warriors............but they won 2 championships without him.

One before he joined them and one after he left.

Whoever is running the Suns doesn't know what they're doing either.

For one, they never should've got rid of Chris Paul.

Even though he's past his prime, they underestimated how valuable he was to the franchise.

Also, as inconsistent as Deandre Ayton was, they should've never got rid of him either.

Simply because they got just enough out of him to be a competitive threat.

They should've kept Monty Williams too.

But he's gotta take some of the blame for that for not making things work with Ayton.

Crazy how a player and coach can go a whole season without saying a word to each other.

Back