Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 New York Knicks vs #6 Indiana Pacers (IND wins 4-3)

Added to Calendar: 05-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Ghostdenidagod

@Sony Montana jealous and told me to fuck off about DaRon Holmes ii & Tyler Kolek. Lol Thibs might keep an eye on Zach Edey too..
All 3 are projected to be in Knicks range this upcoming draft.

You're in the right direction my Knicka

I like precious but he ain’t getting better didn’t develop in Toronto and that’s the easiest spot to upgrade without messing up team chemistry

He developed crazy in Toronto. Tf?

You niggas were depleted by injuries you guys don't need to rush to upgrades focus should be on getting healthy and having continuity. Like who do you even replace precious with that can come in and be an upgrade knowing you gotta give og the max this summer?

If the knicks had a full roster yall would have ran through the east this year. You guys just had a great season. Nothing wrong with how the knicks went out just bad luck.

Yall just in the moment.

@AZTG @Ironman

What's yall cap situation looking like for the summer? Do you guys just have the 1 max spot open or 2? Spotrac site is down for some reason.

@AZTG @Ironman

What's yall cap situation looking like for the summer? Do you guys just have the 1 max spot open or 2? Spotrac site is down for some reason.
We dont got a lot of cap. Soon as we sign OG and Ihart, cap gone.

Gonna need to make trades.

Knicks dont need anotber max player imo.

Trade some picks to get a 5 and depth.

See what you got with Brunson, Randle, and OG.

Go from there.

Still hurts losing from these pussy ass Pacers
64fcec3e7743d035c2846d7084844136a057a8c9.gifv

Celtics cake walking the eastern conference. They're not going to get any resistance until the finals

Back