Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 New York Knicks vs #6 Indiana Pacers (IND wins 4-3)

Added to Calendar: 05-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Im throwing the towel. Shout out the Pacers. Nothing should take away from the fact they won a game 7 on the road.

As far as my Knicks go, love this team. Great season. Other teams would have folded with much less injuries.

We in a good place. Got all key players under contract. Got a bunch of assets.

Get back healthy, make some trades for depth. Get a legit 5, and we making a run next season.

Mad tbisn
Im throwing the towel. Shout out the Pacers. Nothing should take away from the fact they won a game 7 on the road.

As far as my Knicks go, love this team. Great season. Other teams would have folded with much less injuries.

We in a good place. Got all key players under contract. Got a bunch of assets.

Get back healthy, make some trades for depth. Get a legit 5, and we making a run next season.
precious gotta develop that shot or go he had opportunities today and was just dead on offense, tubs don’t fuck with rookies but I already see his replacement in the draft

Mad tbisn

precious gotta develop that shot or go he had opportunities today and was just dead on offense, tubs don’t fuck with rookies but I already see his replacement in the draft
Precious can go in a trade they can draft his replacement.

Back