2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a nasty play to block Knick fans from embarrassing the organization

The responders is the PR stunt

I'd be with you if it was something like 8-10,000 tickets but it's 2,000 tickets for a bunch of public service people. It's not going to make a difference, I'm sure there will be plenty Knickerbockers fans in the stands.

I'd be with you if it was something like 8-10,000 tickets but it's 2,000 tickets for a bunch of public service people. It's not going to make a difference, I'm sure there will be plenty Knickerbockers fans in the stands

Yeah I mean it’s probably because only 2000 tickets were still available

So rather than let Knick fans potentially get it they gonna buy them up and then send a tweet out so they can show the fans their “good deed” lol

That Knicks jersey on wilt really got to them

Yeah I mean it’s probably because only 2000 tickets were still available

So rather than let Knick fans potentially get it they gonna buy them up and then send a tweet out so they can show the fans their “good deed” lol

That Knicks jersey on wilt really got to them

There was plenty of tickets left when they made that decision. Just 3 hours ago there was still 4,000 left.

Josh Harris do not give the fucks you think he gives lol. He don't give af about the team or Wilt's confusing ass statue. He peaced tf out like halfway through the third quarter lol.

Nah, ain't nobody really trying to stop Knicks fans from coming to the game, the majority of tickets sold already are to NY and NJ addresses.

• Ether
Reactions: Sony Montana
There was plenty of tickets left when they made that decision. Just 3 hours ago there was still 4,000 left.

Josh Harris do not give the fucks you think he gives lol. He don't give af about the team or Wilt's confusing ass statue. He peaced tf out like halfway through the third quarter lol.

Nah, ain't nobody really trying to stop Knicks fans from coming to the game, the majority of tickets sold already are to NY and NJ addresses.

Ether at there being that many tickets available lmao

Embiid literally the ONLY person doing anything.

This team SUCKS without Joel Embiid lol

Reactions: Mister B.