Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 New York Knicks vs #7 Philadelphia 76ers (NYK wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean it’s not that far of a drive

For Knick fans In Jersey it’s probably a half hour or even hour less of a drive lol
I know how close it is. Lmao

I lived in Cape May, New Jersey for a little bit and I flew into Philly to get there. Also have a ton of family in Mount Vernon, New York. lol.

I was just surprised that the Philly fans wouldn’t have that place packed completely with their fans.

I lived in Cape May, New Jersey for a little bit and I flew into Philly to get there. Also have a ton of family in Mount Vernon, New York. lol.

I was just surprised that the Philly fans wouldn’t have that place packed completely with their fans.
They got priced out.

NYers used to $600 nosebleeds. That bullshit was on ownership, especially since season ticket holders was selling their tickets at 3x the amount, and NYers was still gobbling them up.

You obviously didn't read what I said so fuck off

200w.gif

They got priced out.

NYers used to $600 nosebleeds. That bullshit was on ownership, especially since season ticket holders was selling their tickets at 3x the amount, and NYers was still gobbling them up.
That makes sense.

The season ticket holders making most of the money back off one game. Still sad to see though.

I’ve never been to a playoff game, so I don’t think I would sell so easy. That money is nice though. Lmao. I might have too if it’s too crazy.

My fault playa I was unfamiliar with your game

But yeah they broke

Embiid didnt even try to go for the ball. But let a flagrant be called and Sixers fans will still cry.

Back