Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

test
I'm not sure how something can be trash when the ratings for it have increased every year since it's inception
It’s trash because it’s unnecessary.

The ratings are there because it’s under the umbrella of playoff basketball and 100% because of the teams that’s involved.

You can’t spin that.

When it’s Hornets vs Wizards folks are not tuning in.

I would hate to be Kings fan

Being forced to build around Sabonis as your first or second best player is woat

Like how can you really watch him in a game and think "yeah this dude is forced the defense has to reckon with"

People trying to treat him as a top 20 player or one of the best offensive players is beyond laughable

It’s trash because it’s unnecessary.

The ratings are there because it’s under the umbrella of playoff basketball and 100% because of the teams that’s involved.

You can’t spin that.

When it’s Hornets vs Wizards folks are not tuning in.
You can't have it both ways

Before the play in, the gap in records between the bottom half of the brackets weren't as close, you could sit stars and still eek out wins with reserves

The play in changed that. Seeding matters even more than ever and unless you got a clear lead on the next closest team, you played all your stars

It's made casual fans tune in even more and to your point, being under the umbrella of playoff basketball helps cause people are tuning in to see who from the play in is going to make the playoffs

I'm not trying to change your mind so I want to make that crystal clear. I do just want to highlight that this idea has worked and give the in season tournament one more year and that will be just as compelling.

And if Charlotte or the wizards won enough games to qualify, their games would get watched too.

You can't have it both ways

Before the play in, the gap in records between the bottom half of the brackets weren't as close, you could sit stars and still eek out wins with reserves

The play in changed that. Seeding matters even more than ever and unless you got a clear lead on the next closest team, you played all your stars

It's made casual fans tune in even more and to your point, being under the umbrella of playoff basketball helps cause people are tuning in to see who from the play in is going to make the playoffs

I'm not trying to change your mind so I want to make that crystal clear. I do just want to highlight that this idea has worked and give the in season tournament one more year and that will be just as compelling.

And if Charlotte or the wizards won enough games to qualify, their games would get watched too.
I want it the right way.

You play 82 to get in the postseason. Not 1 or 2 games

So if a team doesn’t want to be in the play in, how about they win more games??

My Heat were the 8th seed when they played the sixers earlier this week. They should have won and they would be the 7th seed. That’s on them.

Win more games and you get about a week off before the playoffs. Its that simple

So if a team doesn’t want to be in the play in, how about they win more games??

My Heat were the 8th seed when they played the sixers earlier this week. They should have won and they would be the 7th seed. That’s on them.

Win more games and you get about a week off before the playoffs. Its that simple
Yeah, just win every game on the schedule to avoid the play in🙄

Shit happens night in and out

Next time one of y'all post about not feeling well, I'ma just ask y'all "have you tried not being sick"

If you don't wanna be sick, don't get sick

Back