Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks (CELTICS WIN 18th NBA TITLE)

Added to Calendar: 06-06-24, 06-09-24, 06-12-24, 06-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Injuries are a playoff and finals tradition. Just gotta hope your team is on the right side of history. Does Philly beat the Lakers in 83 if Worthy wasn't hurt?
Considered that Philly SWEPT LA that year.....I'm gonna go with yeah.

Worthy's good, but he ain't THAT good. It would just mean Fo' Fi' Fo would be Fo' Fi' Fi'.

Man I'm so happy we won, so very happy. This is a dynasty and we will run it back again next year. There is no team in the East better than us and it'll stay like that for as long as it can.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Considered that Philly SWEPT LA that year.....I'm gonna go with yeah.

Worthy's good, but he ain't THAT good. It would just mean Fo' Fi' Fo would be Fo' Fi' Fi'.
You were 7 years old. Quite sure you were watching the muppets and not the finals. If you were watching you would remember the Lakers led all games at halftime and all games went down to the last few minutes before Philly put them away. McAdoo (torn hamstring) and Nixon (separated shoulder) were injured too. Boxscores don't tell the whole story. Witnessing history is one of the perks of being, as you would call me, an old man.

You were 7 years old. Quite sure you were watching the muppets and not the finals. If you were watching you would remember the Lakers led all games at halftime and all games went down to the last few minutes before Philly put them away. McAdoo (torn hamstring) and Nixon (separated shoulder) were injured too. Boxscores don't tell the whole story. Witnessing history is one of the perks of being, as you would call me, an old man.
TAWK TEW THIS NIGGA MAN

Im glad AL got his ring
Im glad Jrue got his 2nd ring after being kicked to the curb in Milwaukee
Im glad JT and JB got thier ring and can now either ride it out and win more together or separate from each other with no problems
Im surprised Mazulla made Kidd look like a terrible coach too many times
Im surprised people forgot how good Boston was defensively
Im surprised Boston made it look too easy at times
I'd be surprised if they made it back to the Finals healthy and focused to defend thier title

TAWK TEW THIS NIGGA MAN
1) Cheerleader ass. You don’t matter here.

2) You know there IS such a thing as video, right? I could tell you how Moses just dominated throughout the series, but you just wanna be right.

A disgrace to the Liberty Bell right now, old man..

Back