Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks (CELTICS WIN 18th NBA TITLE)

Added to Calendar: 06-06-24, 06-09-24, 06-12-24, 06-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GPremgKaIAA_JBX

31 votes for the mavs in 6 lmao y’all are fuckin despicable man. Mawfuckas thought with their hearts over their heads @Iceberg_Taylor might be the nastiest out of the entire crew. Rooting for a nigga that just demanded a trade from YOUR team last year, y’all really thought a 2 man show would be able to beat us because “they had a tougher road in the mighty western conference” 2 more games and ima keep firing bazooka shots

31 votes for the mavs in 6 lmao y’all are fuckin despicable man. Mawfuckas thought with their hearts over their heads @Iceberg_Taylor might be the nastiest out of the entire crew. Rooting for a nigga that just demanded a trade from YOUR team last year, y’all really thought a 2 man show would be able to beat us because “they had a tougher road in the mighty western conference” 2 more games and ima keep firing bazooka shots

If I didn't watch the regular season and only followed Social media, I would have thought Dallas were the favorites to win. I think people in general became prisoners of the moment.

I think for a lot of people rooting for Dallas, it's not Boston hate but more what Kyrie represents. He went at Israel and ending up being right, him standing up for what he believed in and being dragged in the media and spit on, jewish owners trying to get him to kiss their ass and he chose to leave Brooklyn instead. Remember all he did was cosign a video educating people there were black Hebrews and black people were the original jews. He put his principles first, that's a big deal, so to see him in another finals and proving people wrong symbolically means more.

You waking up with this on your brain is crazy you never beating them allegations fam that man stay rent free in your head even in his defeats
:lol10:

If I didn't watch the regular season and only followed Social media, I would have thought Dallas were the favorites to win. I think people in general became prisoners of the moment.

I think for a lot of people rooting for Dallas, it's not Boston hate but more what Kyrie represents. He went at Israel and ending up being right, him standing up for what he believed in and being dragged in the media and spit on, jewish owners trying to get him to kiss their ass and he chose to leave Brooklyn instead. Remember all he did was cosign a video educating people there were black Hebrews and black people were the original jews. He put his principles first, that's a big deal, so to see him in another finals and proving people wrong symbolically means more.

Don’t bother he’s still salty kyrie left like the rest of the Bostonian crackas readying their lynch puppets
:js4:

Lmao I love the fact kyrie is averaging 14ppg this series, we won a game where we shot 26% from 3 and Tatum and brown aren’t even playing at their maximum level. 9 straight playoff wins and a 9 game winning streak on the road let’s end these mawfuckas on Friday dawg

I seen a meme 2 weeks ago that said statistically Kyrie needs to drop 24, Luka 31 and the rest of the Mavs players 9 a piece to have won game 1 and 2 and how that number would increase 10% for each game lost. I now think Boston wins in 5 maybe even 4.

Tatum is due for a big game soon, and they've been playing overly cautious. Luka is playing on a sprained knee which eventually will crap out by game 4 or 5. I respect it but we got this one. FMVP goes to JB or Porzingis with all due respect, or maybe Luka pulls a Jerry West and gets it. People will diss Boston's post season run but ignore that Denver faced a 8th, 4th and 7th seed and an injured 8th seed play-in team which lost close games and probably wins if Jimmy, Herro, Martin and Oladipo weren't injured.

It's that boston hate...cuz what you wrote about Kyrie is why I still fuck w him and be laughing at the white fans here in Boston that get so bent out shape about kyrie. They can't understand. They even get butt hurt that Tatum and Brown fuck w Kyrie...

Tried to tell some of them...blk folks here ain't got no issues w kyrie...even from a fans perspective we don't since he can't beat boston in bos....thats good enough for me.

It's just some white folks here who just don't get it. Some mad he left, others take it to a whole another level. Or take that "Celtics pride" ish too serious

And it's definitely that prisoner of the moment ish too. Nigs thought cause boston had issues with indy, the heat,etc and the Mavs took apart the Timberwolves that the Cs would be food..

Ha ha damn I wish I was a gambler..I would of loved to take some of these nigs money.

All this… but also as a Lakers fan…

It’s Boston hate. Hate that franchise like Kendrick hate Drake.
IMG_6779.gif

You waking up with this on your brain is crazy you never beating them allegations fam that man stay rent free in your head even in his defeats
:lol10:
lol nah I just find it hilarious that I brought facts as to why I feel we would win the series and the main rebuttals I originally got was they’re the better duo and how we didn’t play anybody. I think cheering for a guy that demanded a trade from your team is weird and I don’t “hate” kyrie. I just feel like he’s had multiple below average playoff performances since “the shot” in game 7 yet they constantly leave that out. They’ll talk about how skilled gifted and talented he is but ignore the fact that he’s below .500 as a number 1 option. They’ll ignore the fact that he won 2 playoff series in 7 years after “the shot”. Mawfuckas put kyrie in convos he doesn’t belong in I don’t take personal shots at kyrie, I’m just not a group thinking mawfucka and think he’s slightly overrated

I thought all the Mavs in 6 votes were wild too and I'm a Dallas native. I been winning friendly wagers all playoffs but I definitely ain't wager nothing on this series lol. Anyways it still Mavs in 6 if Luka doesn't miss any games. Gonna need him to go for finals scoring record 61 pts in a game

Back