Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks (CELTICS WIN 18th NBA TITLE)

Added to Calendar: 06-06-24, 06-09-24, 06-12-24, 06-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha ha..First page is pure fuckery at it's finest...And it's not even game 1 yet..

Let me go ahead and leave this in here for you'll so nobody gotta go looking for it....

Screenshot_20240530_230552_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Im rooting for the Mavs. Ill make that clear. Wife and in laws are die hard Mavs fans, and even though my first instinct is to hate, im learning to support what the people I love, love.

That said, my objective prediction is Celtics in 6. Celtics are a flawed team, we all talked about their flaws, but the talent is overwhelming. That amount of talent can lose a game or two, but I cant see it losing 4 out of 7.

Celtics just have too much defensive and offensive power.

Dallas winning isnt impossible though. Luka is the type of player who has proven that he can say fuck the better team it dont matter cause I refuse to lose. And Kyrie aint exactly that but hes not too far off.

I give it like 65% to 35 meaning I feel Celtics are clear favorites, but Mavs got a decent chance for an upset.

Last edited:
My ideal outcomes would be Mavs win but Kyrie gets FMVP. That way I can celebrate Mavs and not Luka. Lmaooo. This is impossible though and im just a hater. Luka is too good, and his counting stats are just out of the world. Hes gonna average a crazy amount of points and assists and no is gonna be able to compete with that.

On the other hand, if Celtics do win, hope Brown gets FMVP so I can continue making fun of Tatum.

My ideal outcomes would be Mavs win but Kyrie gets FMVP. That way I can celebrate Mavs and not Luka. Lmaooo. This is impossible though and im just a hater. Luka is too good, and his counting stats are just out of the world. Hes gonna average a crazy amount of points and assists and no is gonna be able to compete with that.

On the other hand, if Celtics do win, hope Brown gets FMVP so I can continue making fun of Tatum.

Ha ha....u a fool.

Back