Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 MLB Thread ⚾️

Lmao I just realised who it is. The guy that was on the news in Japan because he married a normal girl. I wish I could see their reaction now
I still think he is a normal dude. Was just helping a friend cover some gambling debts, which unfortunately is illegal in Cali (From a fine to up to 2 years in prison).

@Infamous114 just noticed injuries has wrecked your rotation. How are you feeling heading into the season?
Pessimistic lol. The way to having a repeat season of last year was depending on good pitching and we've lost more than half of our rotation this spring. It was gonna be uphill without Sandy but losing Eury, Cabrera and Garrett on top of that

Pessimistic lol. The way to having a repeat season of last year was depending on good pitching and we've lost more than half of our rotation this spring. It was gonna be uphill without Sandy but losing Eury, Cabrera and Garrett on top of that
Yea, it sucks. I was glad Eury only has an Elbow inflammation. Was afraid he was headed for Tommy John.

Hope it's not a money league
adventures-of-brisco-county-jr-brisco-county-jr.gif

Back