Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 MLB Thread ⚾️

Weird not seeing any Dodgers on the list. They stay having the best prospects.
They still have a top 10 system, but it’s difficult to have a top 10 prospect if u win a lot. Those usually go to bad teams who get them by drafting high in the draft or by trading their best players for prospects.

Andy Pages was not ranked top 10 coming into the season, but he has been just as good as most of the prospects that have been called up this season. Just need my boy Miguel Vargas to remember how to play baseball now.

They still have a top 10 system, but it’s difficult to have a top 10 prospect if u win a lot. Those usually go to bad teams who get them by drafting high in the draft or by trading their best players for prospects.

Andy Pages was not ranked top 10 coming into the season, but he has been just as good as most of the prospects that have been called up this season. Just need my boy Miguel Vargas to remember how to play baseball now.

^^^Facts.

They always had the numbers in depth that equate to a top system but it seems like the last few years that haven't had a sure fire can't miss guy as a prospect I think they only got 2 or 3 in the top 100 but they seem to do very well when called up. Such as Gavin Stone.

Regardless. Dodgers in 5.

^^^Facts.

They always had the numbers in depth that equate to a top system but it seems like the last few years that haven't had a sure fire can't miss guy as a prospect I think they only got 2 or 3 in the top 100 but they seem to do very well when called up. Such as Gavin Stone.

Regardless. Dodgers in 5.
Yea, I see what are saying. Bobby Miller was supposed to be that dude, but injuries are really getting in the way. Came off the IL a few weeks ago and has not looked good at all.

Hopefully he gets it together bcos the Starting rotation is starting to look like a weakness. Yamamoto, Buehler and Kershaw all injured.

Landon Knack got called up and has looked good. Hopefully he keeps it up.

James Paxton, smh.

Back