Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread

We got backup second year players not opting in

Arch said $600 ain’t enough lol

Lmao

This is funny

He prob feels his likeness is worth more because he is a Manning

Its not a bad argument tho

I personally think that EA coulda gave the opt-ins royalties even if its like half a percent

Lmao

This is funny

I personally think that EA coulda gave the opt-ins royalties even if its like half a percent
I heard somebody else bring royalties.

That’s a net negative for a game that will be over in less than a year and the new one comes out 12 months later

Once this game drop folks will pay for it and when the new one drop they will pay for that one.

It’s no royalties to be made from it after a year.

And to be honest, folks that plays this game don’t care about what player is actually in the game because they care about building the school and the players are off the roster in a few seasons.

One of the main attractions of this game is recruiting the AI players on your team.

Last edited:
Lmao

This is funny

Yep, sends the clear message that they will have to come correct to get him in the next game

They probably also not tryna see EA give him some trash ass rating like 78 OVR just because he the backup

I heard somebody else bring royalties.

That’s a net negative for a game that will be over in less than a year and the new one comes out 12 months later

Once this game drop folks will pay for it and when the new one drop they will pay for that one.

It’s no royalties to be made from it after a year.
I guess what I meant is a percentage of sales

But even then that could get crazy

I guess what I meant is a percentage of sales

But even then that could get crazy
lol. That would be a terrible deal for EA to give a % to any player. Give it to one you have to give it to all.

The customer ain’t going to care who’s in the game though. We care about building up our Group of 5 school into a SEC powerhouse lol.

The game Palworld sold 25 million worldwide. This game ain’t doing those numbers. It would be lucky to crack 7 million copies.

We coming for LSU, Bama, and UGA

IMG_3326.jpeg

Can’t wait to convince the 5Star WR from Florida to join the Green Wave 🌊 lolol

Hopefully I can keep my players because of NIL.

“I’m not saying it’s wrong”

But in the same breath he don’t agree with it and that’s why he’s leaving lol

All them coaches feel the same way.

Making their harder to stack talent

And making the coaches at smaller schools kept talent. They are the ones suffering the most.

I dont see it that way. And this way more nuanced than what you are trying to make it.
He throw away his point in that last paragraph

He said he didn’t wasn’t to deal with the portal or NIL but disguised it under some other shit.

He’s very hypocritical with how he’s been his entire career to right now

And instead of adapting, he quit.

That’s what’s I said last week and this statement just solidified what I was saying.

All these coaches are the same.

His players was getting money under the table for years along with cars. I got my sources lol.

He used to can offer that under the table money and NFL dreams better than anybody.

But now everybody can damn near.

Back