Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread 🏈

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

Down 22K already and it ain't even Saturday yet.
ate ass all day in EVERY sport.

all-the-money-just-poof-chrisley-knows-best.gif

I'm surprised Gators fans want Kiffin. Doesn't he hate recruiting? You need someone who's relentless when it comes to high school recruiting if you're gonna be a coach in the state of Florida
Those are the desperate fans who want him for his "creative playcalling" but he wouldn't go to Florida anyway

It's obvious the players have given up on napier no fire or urgency to play for him plus he doesn't want to hire an offensive coordinator and the offense been looking like shit

I'm surprised Gators fans want Kiffin. Doesn't he hate recruiting? You need someone who's relentless when it comes to high school recruiting if you're gonna be a coach in the state of Florida
Damn I had no clue Lane didn’t like recruiting anymore. Recruiting was like his main calling card at SC. That was over a decade though dynamics of recruiting now probably burnt him out

Damn I had no clue Lane didn’t like recruiting anymore. Recruiting was like his main calling card at SC. That was over a decade though dynamics of recruiting now probably burnt him out
That's the word I hear about him lol. I'd rather get paid 10 mill to not win the division at Ole Miss than deal with the pressure at UF

A&Ms QB Reed actually looked significantly better than I’ve ever seen Weigman look

Wondering if he is a bad practice player or something bc there’s no way he should have been beaten out for the job. I know you don’t really see the full extent of what dual threat QBs can do in practice settings.

UF shouldnt entertain Kiffin because he dont want to recruit, and it shouldnt be hard in Florida.

Scammer billy gotta be fired, I though he could hold off until next season but they look horrible

Back