Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread šŸˆ

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

Whatā€™s on the field canā€™t be the best thatā€™s on the roster, canā€™t be
They focused on the portal instead of high school recruiting. Primary way to improve should always be acquiring talent through high school recruiting and supplementing the roster with portal guys but I get it. Hard to wait for o-linemen to develop in a win now business

We played like a team who was feeling themselves after the headlines all week and Mario clearly let them have it in the locker room. Much better in the 2nd half. On to Ball State

Deon has all kinds of chat. Always beefing with former players and the media, always talking about how he just needed one more recruiting season. And now he's getting dismantled by Nebraska.

They focused on the portal than high school recruiting. Primary should always be acquiring talent through recruiting and supplementing the roster with portal guys but I get it. Hard to wait for o-linemen to develop in a win now business
When I look at his team and the guys they got from the portal. I wonder whatā€™s his approach. Is he going for speed or strength, aptitude, agility?

Seems like they have a bunch of middle road guys with no overall specialization, outside of Travis. And if they do have some sort of specialization, they donā€™t utilize them in a way that makes use of it.

Why are they running empty so much when their line sucks so bad, why are they playing so much man when their line gets zero pressure. Itā€™s odd.

Back