Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Pg most likely still would have left if they let kawhi walk. Seems like the Clippers just chose having something instead of nothing while still not controlling all their draft capital.

Clippers praying harden has some type of renaissance.
How if he was upset they didn’t extend him?

He could have requested a trade after the extension. Getting the money doesn't necessarily mean you want to stay for the whole deal. We just watched Dame and Beal get the supermax and bail a year later.
Ehh PG was home though

Nothing about the clippers gave me the inclination that he would leave

No Kawhi would’ve helped them get someone else there around him and harden too in a new arena

Idk big dog

Ehh PG was home though

Nothing about the clippers gave me the inclination that he would leave

No Kawhi would’ve helped them get someone else there around him and harden too in a new arena

Idk big dog
There is no third player coming. Clippers made that clear when they didn't offer pg what he wanted.

The new cba changed teams realities.

They had to choose 1 or the other and I think they ultimately just chose the guy who's least likely to tuck tail and run on them. 3 more yrs and it's over. They know they most likely aren't getting the roi on these guys. It's over. 🤷🏿‍♂️

There is no third player coming. Clippers made that clear when they didn't offer pg what he wanted.

The new cba changed teams realities.

They had to choose 1 or the other and I think they ultimately just chose the guy who's least likely to tuck tail and run on them. 3 more yrs and it's over. They know they most likely aren't getting the roi on these guys. It's over. 🤷🏿‍♂️
So you’re telling me if Kawhi comes off the books this past summer from no extension they could not bring a another player in around PG and harden instead of replacing PG with Derrick Jones, Kris Dunn, Mo bamba and Batum and giving Terrence Mann an extension?

So you’re telling me if Kawhi comes off the books this past summer from no extension they could not bring a another player in around PG and harden instead of replacing PG with Derrick Jones, Kris Dunn, Mo bamba and Batum and giving Terrence Mann an extension?
Under the new cba they wouldn't have had capspace bur let's say they did who were they gonna bring in klay? Hartenstein? They were lucky enough Porter had a weird case.

It's over man.

Clippers valued flexibility going forward rather than pushing themselves into the 2nd apron with a group even if they somehow stay healthy has a 2nd round ceiling.

Under the new cba they wouldn't have had capspace bur let's say they did who were they gonna bring in klay? Hartenstein? They were lucky enough Porter had a weird case.

It's over man.
When I say 3rd player I’m just speculating on a guy thats like Bruce Brown or someone who is affordable

When I say 3rd player I’m just speculating on a guy thats like Bruce Brown or someone who is affordable
I just gave you 2 guys that are making similar to what Bruce brown makes who actually were free agents this summer brother. Not sure what else you want me to tell you. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I just gave you 2 guys that are making similar to what Bruce brown makes who actually were free agents this summer brother. Not sure what else you want me to tell you. 🤷🏿‍♂️
But I’m not talking about this summer but next summer where he would be a free agent and he would not get $20 mil then

The clippers would not have Kawhi under contract either in this scenario

Idk what else to tell you

But I’m not talking about this summer but next summer where he would be a free agent and he would not get $20 mil then

The clippers would not have Kawhi under contract either in this scenario

Idk what else to tell you

Fam what you said is still on the page lol.

What did I tell you about talking to me like I'm 5th.

Back